Forum

Forum

October 11, 1980 - Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA, USA

acdcyoung2010
Member #24,525

Num Posts: 51

Anybody Know Any Info About The Recording From This Night?

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I don't have any record of this one being recorded.  Do you know otherwise?  Would be great to have another recording from that tour.

acdcyoung2010
Member #24,525

I was reading about it on this website http://www.acdccollector.com/ultra.htm

If you scroll down it is labeled as "AC/DC Serpents New American Facism LP (Bootleg)". It mentions that the original's are known only to be in the hands of the original producers of this album. Also says that this one was a test press and limited to somewhere of only 5 copies. Looks like it could be a soundboard show early in the Back In Black North American Tour.

acdcyoung2010
Member #24,525

Has The Songs 'Hell's Bells, Shot Down In Flames, Sin City, Back In Black, Highway To Hell' On Side A.

Having 'The Jack Shoot To Thrill, You Shook Me All Night Long, And Let There Be Rock 'On Side B.

acdcyoung2010
Member #24,525

Has The Songs 'Hell's Bells, Shot Down In Flames, Sin City, Back In Black, Highway To Hell' On Side A.

Having 'The Jack Shoot To Thrill, You Shook Me All Night Long, And Let There Be Rock 'On Side B.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I too brought this up in a post while back but like you no one had any info other than what was confirmed from the acdccollector site. Would be nice to have this one circulated instead of having only a few copies pressed which sucks when it comes to hearing good shows aroand this decade in 1980.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.