Forum

Forum

BOTM and other site inquiries

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Nate, any idea of when we will see the monthly BOTM and Cover Art sections returning?

I know others would love to see these come back, especially now with many fans who will post upcoming shows which cover art for those who print out to keep boots organized with their cdrs can enjoy sharing.

Thanks and cool to see some familiar riff raff energizing the site with great posts now with the new album and tour dates in full swing.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Nate must be awol again
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I'm always here, just lurking as usual.

I was hoping to have the botm up by the beginning of the year but that went away quickly.  Work & family have me busy.  I finally got the tool fixed so I can approve items in the concert history, so that was a big step.  I'm hoping to take fewer freelance jobs over the next couple months and will be spending more time working on this one.  

I need to get the tradelist tool fixed, so people can update their lists.  Then I'll move into the forum (search) and cover art, specials and everything else that is missing.  i can't give you a time frame since I don't know when I'll be able to work on it, but I'll do my best and hopefully good things will come from it.

Thanks for your patience,

Nate

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Nate. I always loved the BOTM section kind of like a kid in the candy store and that once it was posted, I would run to my collection to see if I had it, and if so I would download it and listen to it anyways. I then would anticipatory wait until the next month to do it all over!!!                                              

Keep up the work on one of the best and most up to date sites on one of rock's most inspiring and honorable bands.yes

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.