Forum

Forum

anybody heard anything about who'll be drumming on sunday?

acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

i've been searching online and can't find any info, as usual the band are keeping quiet, anybody know or heard any rumors? or will we just have to wait 'til sunday

is phil still in new zealand?

where are

simon wright and chris slade these days?

BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

I've heard rumors about both Simon and Chris playing. 

This is a picture of a bald guy next to Angus and Cliff that could be Chris.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=859431127440425&id=114978755219003

This is a rumor about Simon.

http://www.acdc-italia.com/acdc-live-ai-grammy-awards-con-simon-wright/

The band obviously isn't going to make an official statement about it, so I think we'll just have to wait and see on Sunday.

dioni0
Member #1,740

Num Posts: 17

No much time to know , in the end.....

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Nothing confirmed, although Phil has claimed he'll be there.  Guess we'll find out in a few days.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Simon Wright is what a member here mentioned in a reply when I asked the same question under a Phil Rudd thread. Not sure if this is true, but what was mentioned so we will have to see.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Simon Wright is what a member here mentioned in a reply when I asked the same question under a Phil Rudd thread. Not sure if this is true, but what was mentioned so we will have to see.

ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

Phil is not there. Just checked his court stuff and his trial isnt until the 10th, and he is under house arrest so, unless hes breaking the law again, he isnt there

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Blabbermouth seems to think Chris Slade

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/drummer-chris-slade-rumored-to-have-rejoined-acdc/

acojeman
Member #25,767

that's a good photo on facebook, do you know where it was taken? are they in the states already? the bald guy could be anyone, looks too tall to be chris to me.  phil probably has travelling restrictions but not impossible to get some kind of special pass to allow him to go, and he could be back on the 10th for his court date, but that's a long shot. bookies should  put odds on this. 4 days then we'll know.

acojeman
Member #25,767

i've just seen this

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2015-02-04/ac-dc-chris-slade-phil-rudd

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

Locke behind the drumkit

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

It's chris. Cool, can't wait to see him back with the guys.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

It's chris. Cool, can't wait to see him back with the guys.

suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

How cool would it be if they played a bunch of Razors Edge songs?!  Now we know Malcolm's illness was the reason for the stale setlist on the last tour. Who knows, maybe they'll play rarities again like in 2003. Or at least stuff like Who Made Who and Moneytalks since Phil didn't play those.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

yes they'll play from 'TRE' album to honor Chris Slade for this long waited answer since 1993,Mal didnt answer him when Chris asked if he was or not still member of the band-back then.

they'll play ''monyetalks'' and ''money made'' for sure as long as this shitty band is part of stupid grammys and be as stupid as Madonna or Kiss or those inhuman band called U2....

oh.we also have some γρυφτοκλαρινα [music for gypies and villagers] concerts,I can book Angu$'s band [by now] to play onfront of those gypsy ones...

and eeeeerrrr... ''who made who'' was played live [once] on ''Ballbreaker 1996 tour'' bro.''Jurassic Rock'' bootleg.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I just hope they replace Phil with chris permanently as the band can do better with chris than sorry ass ruddfucker.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

so do you think chelsea gonna win champions league?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.