North America 2015

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/acdc-north-american-tour-dates-announced/

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

I think we're seeing a different approach to this tour. I think, given the possibility of tour dates being leaked, they are just choosing to announce confirmed tour dates as they become available.

Also, AC/DC, even with the last tour, wasn't really all that vocal about their tour dates and such over social media. It took them, I don't know how long to put Stevie on the band members on the Facebook page, and they didn't even announce Chris Slade playing at the Grammys. Heck, The Chris Slade Timeline's Facebook page, for the time being, seems to be the better source for what AC/DC is up to.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

We need some south U.S. states like Virginia, Tennessee, or Georgia for hardcore fans like myself.

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

What?!? No Washington or Oregon dates?!?!? No fucking way I'm crossing the border into Canada or driving all the way down to San Francisco to see the band. No northwest US dates, no go.

Dean
Member #1,077

Num Posts: 83

Guess i'm the lucky one, they're playing lots of shows around my area. Don't mind driving long hours to see them, and i've crossed the border many times for that very purpose, what's the big deal about that?

I really expected this tour to be shorter, i guess a few more gigs will be added. Really surprising to see no NYC, no Florida, Texas etc...

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@ACDoctor

I agree bro, no sense in crossing a border to see a band this popular who has had northeast, southern, western, and other country venues in the past . Instead of spending half the year in countries like Germany , they need to focus on American states all over as well whose fan base have helped their album and concert sales. I am sure more states will be added, but if no Tennessee or Georgia, I won't be going to any show as some of us don't have money trees in our backyard to spend on travel, food, lodging just for a two hour show. Yeah, they might be worth spending that much money on, but no sense for a band with this much popularity who can afford to give their fans from all over what might be their last tour a thank you for their support of the band over the past four decades.l. They might tour next year as well with more states added as the BI  tour, fingers crossed.

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

have any of you noticed that all the usa dates are out side open air stadiums an what time of season here is it during there start on the north america tour .. .. BINGO... its summer an hotter than hell .. now im no expert . but winter isnt far from after there la show on september 25 .. lets say it all together ..  k.. ready .. winter season in the usa .. arena time of the tour .. .. i bet my bootleg collectin ways more usa dates will be added ... . jeffro

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

oh joy dean recordings coming . yay ..lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  due cross the boarders dean make all the usa dates im rooting ya on .. i smell master recordings  :)

Dean
Member #1,077

Num Posts: 83

Hey man they're fucking old now, you can't expect 60 US dates at this point, we all knew this tour was gonna be way smaller, so gotta grab what you can and that's it.

I wish i had a money tree in my backyard. Problem is i don't have a backyard, and that tree of mine is called VISA...

Will try to record the shows, but no promises, need to find a recorder, as mine has died...

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Does anyone know where tickets to the L.A. show at Dodger Stadium are sold? Ticketmaster still hasn't updated their listings to show that one yet...

meanstreak64
Member #14,848

Num Posts: 43

SGthunder33:

Tickets for the September 28, 2015 gig at Dodger Stadium go on sale Monday, February 16 at 10 AM at www.dodgers.com or by phone at 866-DODGERS. This show is not sold through Ticketmaster.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I agree Jeff to, more dates will be added since this may be their last tour and they will want to give fans from different countries and states a chance to see them before wrapping it up for good. I will bet my collection on that also. Lol
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Thanks Meanstreak! I just feel like there's not a lot of info out there about the L.A. show, I wonder if the whole field at Dodger Stadium is gonna be GA like it is in San Francisco.

I hope there are some arena shows on a second leg or something like that. Stadiums are cool and all, but if I'm paying that much money I actually want to see them in person and not on the video screens.

thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

Has anyone bought tickets yet?

I just got mine for Chicago!

ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

Got two tickets for dodger stadium. Section C row 10 seats 20/21. I aalso bought two other tickets in 32, row seats ??before I bought the floor tickets so if someone wants to go, shoot me a pm with an offer
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

I scored pretty good tickets!

San Francisco - general admission floor

Los Angeles - sec G, row 9, seat 9 floor

Steve Sisk
Member #24,454

Num Posts: 45

How does GA floor work?  I got some lower level seats (on the wrong side of the field) for Ford Field in Detroit, as well as GA.  If I can line up early the say of, would I likely get a better vantage with GA?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.