Forum

Forum

2015-02-08, Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA (Grammys) *UPGRADE*

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hi folks!

Last night, there was a encore presentation of the Grammys on the TV channel Pop, so I decided to record AC/DC's opener again. While comparing the audio with the original CBS video I recorded, the sound was a little better. Brian and Angus sounded louder and clearer than the CBS version. Therefore, I decided to redo the DVD folder and FLAC files.

The video is still the original CBS video, but this time, I mixed that video with the audio from Pop, and also added an intro slide with an ad picture of AC/DC performing on the Grammys.

I have also deleted the original download links from the forum and uploaded a new link to a folder with the upgraded video and audio. To go along with the FLAC files, I've also provided some fancy artwork, which I uploaded into the same folder.

Feel free to download from the following link:

http://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9sNZNT235AIUDZrMXJQMEtINEE&usp=sharing#list

Cheers,
Doc

kadri1976
Member #25,911

Num Posts: 5

thi is cool, but how do i download this?

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

kadri: If you click on any file in the Google Drive folder, the screen will turn black, and on the top, there will be some buttons to click. Click on the download button to download the file. Repeat for other files and you should be able to get them all in no time. wink

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

thanks doc ...i am going to sync these up to the 1080i HDTV 

kadri1976
Member #25,911

Num Posts: 5

thanks, done it

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.