Forum

Forum

No AC/DC Coachella show stream (again)

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I'm not seeing AC/DC on the schedule on either YouTube, AXS TV or SiriusXM.  Somehow I'm not so surprised. I bet Sony is to blame for not letting Coachella stream AC/DC's shows at the festival.

Well, hopefully someone in the audience can record tonight's 'DC show at Coachella like last Friday and share it with others.

Meanstreak666
Member #27,151

Num Posts: 32

no livestreaming again but all hail bootlegers!

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Hopefully a full length, moderately steady video recording of this concert surfaces quickly. Most of the clips from last week on YouTube seem to be iPhone clips.

acdcrocks1
Member #11,292

Num Posts: 105

If somebody could please JUST FILM THE BIG SCREEN; i will gladly crop and fix and shakeyness frame by frame, sub the audio for a legit taper audio and we'll have the first mock-pro shot bootleg of the year! I found a decent shot of Back in Black from last week on youtube that I might do that to just to give you guys and example. but please somebody do this. you don't know how bad i wish somebody would have filmed the screen for Have a Drink On Me last week :(((

acdcrocks1
Member #11,292

Also people are more interested in posting quick 15 second vids to instagram these days than full videos on youtube. thats gona be a big problem this year as far as full videos of songs surfacing. 

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

You are probably correct Doc regarding Sony bastards being behind the whole no streaming of these shows. I am sure there will be a recording of this like the last one since many folks will be there. 

Also would be kick ass if that great dude who created artwork for the last week show will do one for this one. Cannot recall who he was!!!!

Btw, was wondering Doc if you have any Hells Belles shows from this year or last in its entirety as I enjoyed your posts of these  in the past. I have yet to get a new computer but when I do I will be doing some more work on putting together some recordings of any complete shows.

Meltdown MQ
Member #25,881

Num Posts: 34

Shakedown, are you referring to me? I created some artwork for the show. Doc also created some artwork, which I have saved to along with mine. :) My cover has the green tinted AC/DC logo with Angus in his red outfit. He's holding his guitar in the air. I plan on editing more album covers for various shows when I find good pictures to edit. And when I find time. :)

Edit: acdcrocks, I will attempt to record the big screen at the Detroit show. My camera is a high quality piece. Hopefully someone at that show will record a good sounding boot so we could stich them together. :)

acdcrocks1
Member #11,292

MeltdownMQ Lets do it man!! If you've ever seen the Razor's Edgle Live  and Who Made Who Live edits on Youtube (with the AC/DC black ice style watermark) I did those videos. I love syncing together audio with video! 

Meltdown MQ
Member #25,881

Num Posts: 34

I've seen your videos. They're really good. I'm directly in front of the stage in the very back of the stadium. I don't have nose bleeds. No one is in front of me (You wouldn't have to deal with hands in front of the camera. lol). I should be able to see everything. I just hope my camera will be able to record a two hour show without any problems.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@meltdown, I was hinting towards Doc regarding his artwork with both front and back covers. Your front cover was good also, which I too am including with Doc's version.

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Haha thanks Shake! Meltdown's artwork is awesome as well. yes

By the way, to answer about Hell's Belles, I haven't been to a show of theirs in a couple of years. I live practically out in the middle of nowhere and I almost always have a pretty busy work schedule. Plus I'm kinda broke to afford tickets or a hotel if the Belles play any city closest to my location. However, I continue to be on the lookout for any good-quality video or audio recording that surfaces on the web that other people have recorded.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Cool, thanks for the info. I loved your past uploads of their shows. now and then a full show pops up on YT, which I have converted files to audio and made cdr-s with, but quality sound is of course not the best, but if it is all I have to go with, i normally make a boot of it. Once I get my new desktop with cd brner, I will be back at full speed and hopefully by then I can find a show that surfaced and pass it along here on the forum.

Thanks again smiley

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.