Forum

Forum

looking for "In the Begining..." 1974 w/ Dave Evans both volumes

Meltdown MQ
Member #25,881

Num Posts: 34

I'm looking for the complete show at the Hampton Court Hotel recorded in March 1974. I had a copy of volume 1 years ago. Unfortunately, I must've deleted it because I can't find it anywhere. All the links I found were Megaupload or Rapidshare. To bad both download sites are no longer in service.

I'd prefer FLAC or WAV, but I will settle for MP3.

Thanks,

Mike

FoundationShaker
Member #25,602

Num Posts: 36

Hi Mike.  How's things?

Hope this is ok for you.  It's just the bootleg as I downloaded it a few years ago.  I know this is a significant bootleg in AC/DC's history but I've never actually been able to listen to it right through!  It's a terrible sound!  I find with bootlegs like this I get about a quarter of the way through and look for the 'off' button, haha!!  I can lay claim to something trivial here ... I've played a gig at this venue, back in about 1997 or 1998.  I hadn't heard this recording back then but was aware that it was a significant venue in the boys' history!  Anyway, I'll go back to being nobody now:)  Hahaha!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tbl5yc2tzbfldgf/In+The+Beginning.rar

Last time I posted something here I screwed up so let me know if there's any problems!

Cheers,

Robert.

Meltdown MQ
Member #25,881

Num Posts: 34

Thanks guys. I got everything downloaded. Robert, I should've posted this a few days ago.. just been busy and forgot to. Thanks for sharing!

FoundationShaker
Member #25,602

Num Posts: 36

No problem!!  yes

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.