Forum

Forum

Concert History

spawn777
Member #20,625

Num Posts: 55

Help,have been trying to upload pictures to the concert history for Glasgow 28-06-2015 ,it uploads them but they never appear,been trying for 4 days nothing ?

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I have to go in and approve them before they show up.  It's a pain for everyone, but helps keep junk files from showing up in the concert history.  I'll try and get them approved this weekend.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Yeah, Nate does a good job updating the site but I know he has been busy for some time with his job and everything, so when he does get through all the submissions by members, it is awesome to see the new additions to the site.

Thanks Spawn for contributing also which I will look forward to seeing what you have. It is great to see members contributing and keeping the site active not for just our generations, but for future generations as well. I am into collecting newspaper adverts, articles, clippings, reviews, etc. from one of rock's greatest band's on the planet and it is one of my personal hobbies as well to do so.

Take care smiley

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Got some stuff fixed tonight.  Hopefully be easier for me to approve new submissions.  Please send in your stuff!  spawn777, i don't think I saw your photos uploaded.  Can you please try again and let me know here when you've submitted a couple?  Thanks.

paulr
Member #12,725

Num Posts: 163

Thanks for submitting my pictures Nate. I have over 200 from Glasgow as you know but I think the ones I submitted are some of the best. Cheers mate.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.