Forum

Forum

Palladium, NYC, June 9, 1979

Zeitman
Member #27,395

Num Posts: 1

I know this show was taped by at least one guy. He had a small stereo boom box and played a snippet of it for myself and a friend outside the venue after the show. We didn't exchange info--I think I was too thunderstruck by the whole experience to even think of that at the time. Of course I have no idea what ever happened to either the guy or the tape. But I would love for a recording of this show to surface. This was a mindboggling concert. I was nearly run over by Bon with Angus on his shoulders in the hall at the back of the orchestra. Frankly—without Schenker—UFO did not stand a chance. AC/DC stole the show, exactly as they did two months later at Madison Square Garden when the guy in the loincloth headlined. That show has never appeared in recordings either! 20,000 people that night and no one taped?! No way. This is my plea to the forces that be for someone, anyone, to dig up their recording from the Palladium and MSG and share it. Pretty please.

acdcjavier
Member #25,624

Num Posts: 59

At the moment, doesnt exist any information about the palladium and madison square garden recording show. If you know that exist a recording, good, but never got surface this show (At least on my opinion)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.