Forum

Forum

AC/DC - 2000-08-25 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY (AUD/Incomplete)

viper
Member #1,472

Num Posts: 176

AC/DC
Date: Aug 25, 2000 
Quality Rating: Very Good Audience
Running Time: 93 minutes (incomplete) - 128kbps mp3 

Set List:

01) You Shook Me All Night Long
02) Stiff Upper Lip
03) Shot Down in Flames
04) Thunderstruck *
05) Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
06) Hard as a Rock
07) Shoot to Thrill *
08) Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
09) Safe in New York City
10) Bad Boy Boogie
11) Hells Bells
12) Satellite Blues
13) The Jack *
14) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
15) Back in Black
16) Highway to Hell *
17) Whole Lotta Rosie
18) Let There Be Rock
19) TNT
20) For Those About To Rock

*missing songs

Notes by viper:

Roadie says “All Right New York City, The Band You've Been Waiting For” before You Shook Me All Night Long. Brian says "It's good to see you New York" after SUL. Brian asks “Any bad boys in New York?" before Bad Boy Boogie. Brian says “Goodnight, we’ll see ya New York” at end of LTBR. Brian says “We salute you New York City” at end of FTATR.

Thunderstruck, Shoot to Thrill, The Jack and Highway to Hell are missing. Get It Hot was NOT performed at this show. The version of this show that I originally had included the missing songs (plus Get It Hot) but those all turned out to be from the May 8th 2001 MSG Show. My original version also included Let There Be Rock from the May 8th, 2001 show, had Back in Black before DDDD (as was the running order for the 2001 shows - although both tracks were from the 2000 MSG show) and was missing Satellite Blues. Many thanks to HighVoltage (on acdc-bootlegs.com) for providing me w/the correct recording of this show. The missing tracks are a mystery still.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.