Forum

Forum

Ticketmaster offers fans refunds

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560215/Ticketmaster-offers-AC-DC-fans-money-UK-dates-don-t-want-Axl-Rose-stepping-Brian-Johnson.html

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Risky, but somewhat honest move.

I'm curious to see what the setlist is with Axl. I read something on Ultimate-Guitar that sounded like it was coming from one of the band's lawyers where he said that there will be more focus on the Bon stuff with Axl.

If it was that easy to change the setlist and keep things interesting, why haven't they done so for the last 36 years?

In a way, you can think of the last 36 years as a lot of wasted time, barring 1996-2003 when they broke out of their shell a bit more and began to play more interesting sets with more deep cuts.

What will we hear?

Some faves I'd like to hear:

• It's a Long Way to the Top (the whole thing about respecting Bon is bullshit - at this point you're disrespecting him by not playing it)
  • The Gonnorhea version of The Jack (you've lost everything - no need to worry about pleasing the cheap seats and the politically correct crowd anymore)
  • Riff Raff (almost guaranteed - awesomeness!)
  • Down Payment Blues
  • Some Fly on the Wall tracks
  • Who Made Who
  • The Razor's Edge
  • Nervous Shakedown

Fellow AC/DC fans - what would you like to hear? 

And please, no posts about what they're not going to play because of your theories about how they'd lose their audience, etc. 

They've already lost - there's nothing left to lose. All they can do now is go up...

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

I feel like this is a good move on Ticketmaster's part.

People bought tickets to see a band that consists of Angus Young, Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams, Stevie Young, and Chris Slade called AC/DC, not a band that can legally call itself AC/DC that consists of Angus Young, Cliff Williams, Stevie Young, and Chris Slade with a guest singer who just happens to be Axl Rose.

spawn777
Member #20,625

Num Posts: 55

anyone actually got there money back yet off Ticketmaster

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.