Forum

Forum

Have A Drink On Me Video

acdcrocks1
Member #11,292

Num Posts: 105

http://youtu.be/rup_5B6xyxE

For those Brian Johnson fans, I made this for you. Axl is doing a damn good job, but I miss Brian's stage presence, making the whole night fun for everyone. Seeing that we may never have a "RoB Live" DVD come out with Brian on it I wanted to assemble the best snippets  I could find of the boys performing one of my favorite tracks on this tour. A toast to Brian; Have A Drink On Me!

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Man, Axl might be doing a bang-up job, but seeing this reminds you so much of why Brian was the best for AC/DC...his own "dirty blues" complements Angus's "dirty blues" perfectly. Axl seems like a metal singer compared to Brian.

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

"Seeing that we may never have a "RoB Live" DVD come out with Brian on it..."

I wouldn't worry too much about that. They recorded a show at Wrigley Field last year and Mike Fraser (I think) is currently mastering and syncing the audio for that DVD release.

At this stage, I'm more worried about there being no Axl DVD. 

They should hold some special shows in Scotland and Australia with Axl and keep pulling out these deep cuts that fans have been clamouring to hear for almost 40 years and record a DVD of that...

Axl can kill on both the Bon and Brian songs, so they're free now to play whatever they want whenever they want...

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.