Forum

Forum

Return of the BOTM?

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Hi folks

On a reply to a different post, someone asked when the next BOTM would be posted.  It has been a few years since I've posted one, mostly because the live shows have become very easy to find elsewhere and I didn't think there would be any interest in having an mp3 version.  

Have I been wrong this whole time?  If I were to put up an mp3 version of a live recording, would you guys be interested?  I'm more than happy to do it, I just would like to know if people would download & listen to it.

Please reply here with your thoughts.

Thanks!

spawn777
Member #20,625

Num Posts: 55

Great idea

imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i wouldnt see why not, good way to re connect with old shows, ive never really left the site, but have lost a ton of audio along the way

philquix
Member #13,931

Num Posts: 1

Yes good idea. The trick though is to pick lesser known shows of really good sound  quality. Preferably from before 1984.

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

if its mp3 i am not interested. would do without .

Vin
Member #27,959

Num Posts: 2

Vin
Member #27,959

Num Posts: 2

Sorry im new on here MALCOLM has passed and I found this site I was at the Perth Royal Show in Sept 1975 in your records I WAS 13 yo
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Welcome aboard Vin, glad to have you.  If you can remember, please share anything you can from the Perth show you went to.  We'd all like to hear it.  If you want, please PM me and then I can add it to the concert history.

Over
Member #39,048

Num Posts: 5

Yes good idea. The trick though is to pick lesser known shows of really good sound  quality. Preferably from before 1984.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.