Forum

Forum

Detroit 1990 3 DVD Version

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I've already got this show,but it's poor quality as are most versions of it I've seen. But on here Nate's got the version that's supposedly from the mastertapes listed.The screen shots of that version are much much better looking, see: http://acdc-videos.com/acdc-videos-bootlegs.php?year=&sid=1276&angle=303 Can anyone get me a link to download THIS^^^ version? I know the audio isn't very good anyways but the visual of that version looks great, would be appreciated Thanks =)
Danger101
Member #18,486

Num Posts: 684

Hey this might still be on torrent trackers, but I cant confirm, check dimeadozen. It will be wayyy back it might still be seeded
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I've never used either of those...
Danger101
Member #18,486

its not hard download utorrent http://www.utorrent.com/ go to www.dimeadozen.org sign-up search for favorite band (AC/DC) and click on all the ones you want
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

If there is no other way I'll use that I guess,but I was kinda hoping to get megaupload or Rapidshare or something a little more simple... Anyone else got any Ideas?
Danger101
Member #18,486

no no no you will download much quicker with torrents, and you dont have to download like 45 different files
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I've used torrents before and really don't like them much but If that's my only option I guess I'll use it
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

I'll never understand people's aversion to torrents. It's easier, it's faster (unless you're on like, Comcast...), and with bootlegs, there's no legalities to worry about (in most countries). It's how I've got the majority of my collection. I checked Dime, it's not there. Or Jamtothis, or even The Trader's Den. I'd reseed, but my upload rate sucks donkey nuts. Would you maybe like a snailmail b&p or trade?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Well, Brian Johnson888 I do have Comcast,lol Never used any other service so that;s probably why I assumed all torrents are slow.Maybe your service works faster but torrents for me are slow as hell. I'd trade...if I had something of equal value to trade you,but...I don't That's why I was looking for a download I'd by a DVD from you possibly
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

PM me. I don't want you to have to pay for something I and many others got for free. See if we can work something out.
PromosANDConcerts
Member #39,201

Num Posts: 11

Do you still have your 1990 NON-MASTER TAPE VHS RIP? The poorer quality version?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.