Forum

Forum

what songs would you have them play live

HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

if ac/dc asked you what songs you wanted them to play live, which ones would you tell them. no number limit on how many songs, and it can be rare songs like for ex: borrowed time
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Now theres a nice question... lets see... Bon or Brian?
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

both
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Hmmm... 1. Nervous Shakedown 2. Shake A Leg 3. I Put The Finger On You 4. Big Gun 5. Cyberspace 6. Rock Your Heart Out 7. The Furor 8. Burnin' Alive 9. Touch Too Much 10. Down Payment Blues 11. Squealer 12. Baby, Please Don't Go 13. It's A Long Way To The Top 14. She's My Babe 15. Ride On 16. Dirty Eyes 17. For Those About To Rock 18. Chase The Ace 19. Messin' With The Kid And I think that'd do it for me
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

heres mine HV- Its A Long Way To The Top DD- Aint No Fun (Waiting Round To Be A Millionaire) LTBR- Overdose PA- Cold Hearted Man HW2H- Night Prowler BIB- Have A Drink On Me FTATR- COD FOTS- Guns For Hire 74JB- Jailbreak FOTW- Shake Your Foundations WMW- D.T. BUYV- Some Sin For Nuthin TRE- Got You By The Balls --Big Gun BB- Whiskey On The Rocks SUL- House Of Jazz BI- Skies On Fire
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Not bad, I'd say a lot of good songs that should at least have made an appearance or two with some soundboard releases have been missed... They should've done more stuff like with VH-1 '96 with Go Down and Riff Raff...
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

it would be cool if they did a 15 to 16 month tour where each month was based on a certain album like tour starts in january- let there be rock, then, febuary- flick of the switch...etc.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

And like the last month they do all the rarities and unreleased stuff. Couldn't imagine anything better... Maybe having like a guest rocker join them on the last night of each album... Eddie Van Halen, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page...
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

if they did this, in that one tour they could end up doing every song they have ever done live, that would be awesome...... then when the tour got done, they came out with some type of live dvd/cd from the tour, then come out with new album, new tour, along with the best songs from the "album themed tour" that would be awesome
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

HV- Its A Long Way To The Top DD- Rocker LTBR- Go Down PA- Riff Raff HW2H- Night Prowler BIB- Shake A Leg FTATR- Put The Finger On You FOTS- Guns For Hire 74JB- Jailbreak FOTW- Who Made Who BUYV- That's The Way I Wanna Rock N Roll TRE- Fire Your Guns --Big Gun BB- Ballbreaker SUL- Stiff Upper Lip BI- Skies On Fire
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

That's an easy question to answer: The 85% of their back catalog that they've never played live. If they're not willing to play it live, why should I be willing to buy it and listen to it?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

"The 85% of their back catalog that they've never played live." Any of those would do me fine^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Would settle for Anything goes repeated 19 times in a row and a 44 magnum. Either i would be dead or the band.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

1.overdose 2.spellbound 3.love hungry man 4.love song 5.theres gonna be... 6.squealer 7.gimme a bullet 8.night prowler 9.let me put my love into you 10.send for the man 11.nervous shakedown 12.back in bussines 13.D.T./chase the ace 14.two's up 15.this means war 16.shot of love 17.whiskey on the rocks 18.hold me back 19.meanstreak 20.rock n rol dream 21.for those about to rock (sorry boys but this CAN'T MISS from a set list!)
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Whatever wasn't played live. And a repeat of the early 80s stuff from FTATR, flick, fly and blow
ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

Dont know . It's hard to pick. An easyer question is what song's are you sick of them playing live. Back in black maybe or how about TNT. Really sick of them now to tell you the truth

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.