Forum

Forum

black ice lp's for sale

nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

Num Posts: 510

well,i got a few too many copies of this on vinyl(23 to be exact,lol) figured it's time to get rid of a few of them. anyone interested in 1(or 20, ;-) )send me a pm.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

lol "Anyone interested in 1...or 20"
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

From which band is this Black ice lp? :P
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

so flickofthethunderdeeds, does that mean you'll take 10 of them??????????????? ;-) sap, ol' buddy,, me thinks i ain't gonna answer that question due to stupidity,lol!!!
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

also got the following stuff up for sale on ebay: http://shop.ebay.com/night*prowler/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562 & not a f*ucking word on some of the lame ass titles/artists. main reason i'm getting rid of them is cause they're lame & horrible & only reason i even had them was due to past g/f that liked them,;-)
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

You got horrible taste in women then! lol
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

well,back then perhaps, but the 1 i married has much better taste................or is that tastes much better?? LMMFAO, she's gonna kill me if she sees this, ;-)
sapator
Member #210

I can take the metallica records if you pay me heavy cash :P Hey did you finally sold some of your DC collection or did you manage to hold it.I hope for the second.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

sap,i sold a few of my ac/dc vinyls,but not many of them as of yet. hopeing to avoid getting rid of any more of them but it's not looking like it will go that way most likely. until the wife finishes nursing school & starts working again i'm basicly screwed.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

That sucks man,great collection you got there, Couldn't imagine getting rid of any of it. Damn Economy.....
sapator
Member #210

I got financial problems too but i wouldn't dare to touch my collection, i rather got buried with it.Of course that was till 2008 when,well, they pissed me off.For now i have stopped buying stuff and it's 50-50 chance that the collection will go away or not.I'm only stopping because of the time and effort i had put in the collection.I'll start collecting beer mugs.At least this can't piss me off(i think) :P Hope you can keep yours.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.