Forum

Forum

Dream Rock Line Up

HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

if you was to book a dream rock line up (maximum of 20 bands) who would be the bands you would choose
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

ima copy and paste EXACTLY what i put on my Facebook; "The best concert ever: AC/DC, Kiss, Motörhead, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, and Slash. I would S**T my pants..." that preety much says it. then, once everyone's done, id have them come out and do mash up's, like Slash with AC/DC, Motorhead with Kiss, Kiss with Aerosmith, ect... I would S**T my pants!!!!
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

Opening acts (30 minute sets): The Bronx Casket Co. DeathStars Mid-card acts (60 minute sets): Overkill Rob Zombie Headliners (120 minute sets): Rammstein Judas Priest Black Sabbath Iron Maiden AC/DC
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Opener: Airbourne Mid Card: Slash BIG BANDS: AC/DC, Metallica, Iron Maiden, RUSH, Reunion of Zeppelin
acdcroks_101
Member #22,616

Num Posts: 20

Opener: Airbourne, Buckcherry Mid-Set: Godsmack, Rage Against the Machine Big Bands: Megadeth, Metallica, Reunion of Led Zeppelin, Reunion of Guns n Roses, Green Day, Van Halen, Ozzy Osbourne, Reunion of Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Quiet Riot, Rolling Stones, AC/DC bam
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

I'd go with: opening bands: Hell City Glamours, The Answer 30 min set Mid-Set: Airbourne, Buckcherry, Cheap Trick 1 hr set Big Sets: ZZ Top, Rush, Motorhead, KISS, Motley Crue, AC/DC. 1 1/2 hour set. That would be an amazing festival to attend for me.
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Airbourne, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Led Zep, Original GnR lineup, maybe even a bit of Queen too

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.