Forum

Forum

Israel cd promo's fake

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Lot of fake items for DC on ebay lately.The most popular one's are Israel promos. If you are interested in one better pm me first cuz 99.9% you will get a fake item. Or welcome to pm me on anything else you are not sure about it's genuineness.Cd's only, for LP better call Nate or NP (poetic) .
hitec123
Member #5,413

Num Posts: 3

Hey, I just clicked the "Buy it Now" button on eBay for the FOTW Isreali CD but luckily enough I read your email about the fakes before I paid and on closer inspection of the CD and the rest of this guys disc's I realised you where dead right. I've just emailed the guy that I'm refusing to pay and that he should leave it at that unless he wants me to contact eBay (which by right I should do) but I'm waiting to see what this guy says or does. Thanks for the good advice but the fact is that I'm a collector and should of known better and that there has never been any offical Isreali AC/DC CD's ever released (to my knowledge)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Glad you got out soon. There is actually some Israel releases but they are not made in Israel. Anyhow complicated and i can't say more cuz i'm looking for them. If the promo has a black track on the left it's 100% fake.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.