Forum

Forum

Any info on The Razors Edge VHS?

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

AC/DC The Razor's Edge VHS Tape on Ebay Any one know of like track listing and stuff?
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Sorry about the link glitching the page.
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

It is a PAL format VHS tape included in the Australian Tour Souvenir box set. I believe it has the 3 official videos from the album on it (Thunderstruck, Moneytalks, Are You Ready). The rest of the contents of the box are listed here: acdc-discography.com I bought this roughly 10-12 years ago but was never able to watch the VHS as it is in PAL format. If you want more confirmation about the tracks, let me know and I'll dig it out to confirm.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I have box but the tape is still sealed and unwatched on the back however it says what Nate wrote: Thunderstruck, Moneytalks, Are You Ready. No point on giving 30$ for it.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I have the boxset souvenir too straight from Australia.the VHS inc. the videoclips of the album's singles(Thunderstruck,Moneytalks and Are You Ready-unfortunelly there's NOT the videoclip of Rock Your Heart Out).you better "keep an eye" for the box-set souvenir(than the VHS) there's a lot of goodie! :))) may be a little ecxpensive(I paid 250 Euros) but..hey!thats a treasure! :)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I paid 40-45 Aussie Dollars for it 5 years ago and it's not that special.Got it just for collective purposes. 250?Someone got rich , aka they got you kotso ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.