Forum

Forum

Were would you put the "26th" camera?

esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

I just got bacck from MEX yesterday and found out abbout the "Live at River Plate" DVD and was EXTREEMLY exited. The mix sounds great, ect... I read they used 25 HD cameras (I believe). After reading that I thought, "Where would I put the 26th camera if I was chosen to place it wherever I whanted..." My ansewer would be; A camera with a 360 degree view placed at the bottom of the rope on the "Bell From Hell." The reason would be that not only would it look awsome during the song HELLS BELLS but during the rest of the songs it would give a nice panoraminc view. (Tell me if my description made sence) Now the question I have is; "where would you put that "26th" camera? (Tell us where and why.) Nice to be back. <(O_O)>
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i'm pretty sure it was 32 cameras actually. :P
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

Yeah, there were 32. And there's a camera just behind the hells bells, so it's pretty much the same. I guess, if I would have to put one in the bell, I would put it in the bell, so you can see Brian when he climbs to it. But I'm not sure how it would look. Anyways, 32 cameras is MUCH more than enough to cover the entire thing, so I don't believe there's a spot without a camera,,,
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

On the front of the train? There's not many angles left uncovered with 32 cameras.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Honestly I'd be cool with 3 angles, but 32 is nice too :) I don't know where I'd put another,like said above,everything's pretty much covered. I know I'd want the see through Glass Floor so you could see Angus Duck walking (if it's not there already) Maybe an extra one of Phil, never enough of him in the Pro Shot Gigs.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Inside Mal's Gretsch pickup hole or one with a constant view of the Backtrack boxset so they can get rid of some from the warehouse.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Maybe right behind Phil or to the side like the School Days/ TNT recordings from St. Albans High on the Plug Me In set if its not already there... I loved that angle! Man the suspense is killing me.
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

I GOT IT! On the headstock of Angus's SG like in the Thunderstruck video! Now that would be cool. Also, a camera focused on his guitar so us guitarists can see exactly how he plays certain songs. That's a guitarist's dream, lol.
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

I'd put one in Rosie's boobs
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

That'd be one shakin' camera, LOL Bouncing all over the place :P
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I like the idea of Angus headstock or guitar, I've always wanted to know his secrets
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

I have always wanted to see what a gig (especially of AC/DC's magnitude) would be like from their eyes. So maybe like a camera on Brian's hat or Angus' guitar. Or even overhead, from behind Phil so you can see the band play looking out at the crowd. They probably did have a camera there,but seeing a whole song played from that perspective would be awesome I think. I reckon as a fan it'd be a good perspective of what it's like to be in a band playing in front of thousands of people.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

if they put a camera there, we would be able to see the way Malcolm, Cliff, and Phil interact.Their facial expressions towards each other and stuff, I like that one

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.