Forum

Forum

Another AC/DC-related dream I had last night...

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

So, my pregnant girlfriend (only in the dream, not in reality) and I went and saw AC/DC in concert, when suddenly, she goes into labor. The band finished up on a song, then Brian sees that my girlfriend is in labor. So he talks to a security guard, then the guard comes to us and says Brian wants us to climb onto the stage, and we did. Roadies came out with a stretcher, and they grab her and put her on the stretcher, and Brian said to my in-labor girlfriend "Push, push! You can do it!" And then minutes later Brian delivered the child, a healthy 8-pound, 7-ounce baby boy. Afterward I tell the audience via microphone "I HAVE A SON!" and they said "Awwww...." Then the show went on, with me and girlfriend standing from backstage with roadies while our son was taken to a hospital for the night. Strange but cute dream, but if this really happened, I don't think Brian would let us onto the stage to deliver the child :P
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

If he did, it would have to be during The Jack. Audience: She's got the jack! Brian: Push! Push! Song ends with short blues run by Angus and Baby in mic: Waaaa! You: I have a son!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

If that ever happened, You'd no doubt have to name it after a band member. lol It'd be a nice gesture after him delivering your son :P
Dirty Deeds Ltd.
Member #25,028

Num Posts: 27

nice dream^^ I could rather imagine Phil to be the "howdie" with the cigarette in his mouth :D

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.