THE DVD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROSIE TEASER

jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

http://vimeo.com/21076956
nick of time
Member #31

Num Posts: 65

Looks awesome! It kinda bugs me that Angus had such long hair at that point in the tour. I don't like his long hair look ala FOTW or WMW. It looks better short. I'm used to Malcolm having long hair. This is a nice treat though! Can't wait for the DVD
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Angus's Long Hair + The Rudd's Sideburns = Epicness lol But seriously,this show sounds so good, should be a monster release. Can't wait for some LTBR teasers.
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

1. Angus looks way better with long hair. I hated his 2003 mini-tour hair. 2. I hate those big screens behind the band, they make the DVD look unprofessional (for example when you can see a huge video of Cliff's hand behind a shot of Angus). 3. Way too much crowd, as I suspected. 4. I don't like the split-screen idea, it serves no purpose and if anything is just distracting.
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I'm just fine with the crowd. I think they're the best part of the video.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

The crowd is awesome, I wish the crowd was like that at the show I went too.But I can't wait for this DVD, LTBR and this......Good summer music coming up
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

I got chills, Everything seems perfect. Angus. Brian, Phill's drums sound GREAT, Cliff's bass is great!!! cant wait.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.