Forum

Forum

What would you record?

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

If you could go back and professionally record (both video and audio) any live song to the best quality however you wanted, what song would you record? It can be anything from AC/DC history, even including Dave Evans.
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

When they played MELTDOWN in Phoenix AZ. I love the S.U.L. album and this was a great song which they mannaged to play greatly live. and in Phoenix it was a great match.
acdcroks_101
Member #22,616

Num Posts: 20

im pretty sure theres a soundboard recording of that
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

If I could go back? Hmmm..... Well, I'd for sure get Shake A Leg in HD with Soundboard audio to go along. I'd take a a camera to Nashville '78 and match up the Booze,Blues,and Tattoos audio to it. I'd film T.N.T. and Walk All Over You from Paris '79. I'd get Nick Of Time,C.O.D.,Inject The Venom,Playing With Girls,First Blood in Soundboard form. Film some Fly On The Wall and BUYV Pro Shot stuff. _________________________________________________ (It never ends, lol)
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

pretty much what Flick (I was about to say Nitro :P) said. I would definitly add "Gone Shootin" from the SUL and 03 Tours, "Get It Hot" and "Satellite Blues" from the SUL tour aswell. "Cover You In Oil" with proper stereo audio mix from BB tour Gimme some "Flick Of The Switch" and "Bedlam in Belgium" in stereo anytime, too. and "Have A Drink on Me" in stereo sound, too. That's pretty much what I can think of.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Oh how could I forget Have A Drink On Me???! lol I agree on the SUL stuff, Satellite Blues,Get It Hot both should be around in a higher quality. I'd also add Problem Child from 1980 with Brian as well Given The Dog A Bone. **Once again,it never ends :D**
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Personally, I would have the Boom Boom, Boogie Man, and Rocker radio recordings from 1996 done; also Nick of Time and Go Zone for sure... I think I heard there was a BUYV soundboard around but I have yet to see it circulate; one other is Live Wire from the Glasgow in 1982... great song!! also Shoot To Thrill from Largo '81 without the screwups.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

I have a slightly different taste for music because I grew up on the Oldies; Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Lou Monte (Italian Artist). I was only introduced to AC/DC in 7th grade but immediately fell in love with them. So I like the stuff like the Lucille, Boom Boom, and Johnny B. Goode covers and stuff like Are You Ready/Anything Goes.
acdcroks_101
Member #22,616

Num Posts: 20

ummm.....................how about every single concert they ever played? does that count?
matirocker
Member #24,367

"ummm.....................how about every single concert they ever played? does that count?" That's about it
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

There are 2 Soundboards from the BUYV tour Hells Death... February 2, 1988 Melbourne is the most popular and best quality, and Johnson City (not very good quality,only 96 Kbps mp3, but it is indeed a Soundboard,with Stevie Young On Guitar.) Only thing is,no special songs on either boots, just That's The Way I Wanna Rock 'N' Roll and Heatseeker. Nothing like Nick Of Time or Go Zone sadly. and I quite enjoy Elvis,truth be told, he was my first introduction to Rock and Roll, used to play my parents old cassettes all the time when I was around 5 or 6 with my toy tape player. Boom Boom,She's My Babe, Johnny B. Goode ect. are great too,as well as the short cover of Superstition they did. Are You Ready is a fucking killer song, (Anything Goes...meh, I can except it,but not a huge fan...to be honest)
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

I'd do a full on video/live album/and singing greeting card of the Haymarket show in 77. And fully record the show that Big Balls was played.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Yeah it's all good classic rock n roll, all is great. And if facebook has enough bandwidth to hold billions of people photos, videos, etc. then there's definitely enough space to hold every AC/DC concert in highest quality. That would be awesome if it was all there. And Flick, I don't doubt there are, but in the beginning when I started listening to live music... I probably skimmed over the soundboard since I didn't know what it meant; I just knew what sounded good and what wasn't. so yeah...
matirocker
Member #24,367

"And fully record the show that Big Balls was played. " Big Balls was played live? I was not aware of that...
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

Hammersmith Odeon 76 I believe. according to maximum rock n roll.
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

"Big Balls" show for sure...even in low quality plus early Bon shows
twood10
Member #1,072

Num Posts: 47

I'd say every show from 1976 through FTATR tour, and all of the WMW tour... Audio or video wouldn't matter to me
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

I can't believe nobody's said Danger from that one show in '85!
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I'd record the show where they played "Meanstreak", "Spellbound" and "The Furor". Oh, that show never happened and probably never will? Nevermind then...
The Cody
Member #22,261

Num Posts: 177

I was about to say Danger! Haha that or their first show new years eve. That must have been quite a show

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.