Forum

Forum

The new live CD?

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

There is nothing about the CD. Is the CD supposed to be included with the DVD like a combo pack or am I supposed to like put the DVD in my CD player.
Dirty Deeds Ltd.
Member #25,028

Num Posts: 27

No CD was announced but amazon already listed an "Live album" by AC/DC for may 27th so just have a little patience ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Yes. Just be patient... If we do get one,it will be a little while after the DVD most likely. DVD in the CD player? LOL
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I'm not sure a live CD even matters unless it includes the half-step dropped defanged High Voltage. Even defanged, the song is still awesome, though, and it sound even cooler with Brian Johnson's newfound Satchmo growl. All the other songs should be available to rip from the DVD.
HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

well, if a Live CD is released I just hope it isn't just a carbon copy of the Buenos Aires Concert.... hopefully it'll contain all songs played live on the BI tour....that is the BA sat plus Anything Goes and High Voltage! thumbs crossed!
HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

fingers crossed, sorry don't we have an edit function here?! :)
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

hum, bad news for you guys, the german amazon has deleted the Live Album page like a week ago, there's nothing now...
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

All this fuss about anything goes and High voltage? Just rip the DVD guys.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

We gotta have High Voltage! DVD surely lacking without it :P
UniNamer
Member #12,942

Num Posts: 42

Is there really gonna be a live-cd?! I mean why should they even consider the release of a live-cd when there's nothing new on the live-cd except for maybe one track like high voltage or anything goes... Well the problem is that I'd probably buy it :( They should just release those two tracks as bonus features on their new dvd!!!
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

"Well the problem is that I'd probably buy it :(" Then don't buy it. That's the only way we're going to get them to stop giving us crap product. Or, if you do buy it, wait until it's at a significant discount, like 50-75% off. You know, something closer to its true value.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.