Forum

Forum

This is something I made...

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I synced this audience video with soundboard video. The video is audience footage from July 10, 1996 (the same night No Bull was filmed) and the audio itself was taken from the boot "Hola Madrid!!" What do you guys think? Be sure to leave comments if you're on YT ;)
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

Great quality for its time. Done better than what my phone does at the moment! good job
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Awesome job dude, I used to have some videos like this of Donington '91 on my old channel. Always cool to improve the audio of an audience shot video.
annoyedify
Member #24,062

Num Posts: 43

High Voltage [Audience video w/ vhs Audio] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJSKr0a0b88 i did the whole concert
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

I'll be uploading more of the audience vids with soundboard sound. I don't have the whole soundboard show so I'll be only uploading songs that have a soundboard and the vids that go with the songs :)
shmangus
Member #15,010

Num Posts: 65

Hey J. I have quite a few new goodies on my list. If you're interested I can email you the link. Still love the Tacoma show! Hope all is well. - L.
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Okay I just uploaded the last of the video clips. Here they are in order: Shot Down in Flames: Thunderstruck: Girls Got Rhythm: Hard as a Rock: Shoot to Thrill: Boogie Man: Hail Caesar: The Jack: You Shook Me All Night Long: Whole Lotta Rosie: Highway to Hell: For Those About to Rock (We Salute You): Enjoy them all! Don't forget to leave comments over on YT :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.