Forum

Forum

AC/DC Live At River Plate Documentary Teaser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

http://vimeo.com/21406355
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

AC/DC Live At River Plate: Documentary Teaser from Columbia Records on Vimeo.

daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

LOOKING GOOD
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

where's the documentary part????I was looking for interviews with the band and stuff not just the crowd
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

That's a documentary? If that's a documentary then i'm a 3 legged frog(i'm five legged actually).
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Should be great, Hope the rumors of it going to Theaters are true.
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

It's a teaser guys, it's obviosuly not gonna feature the complete 30 minute thing.
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I'm still not sure how this qualifies as either a documentary or a special feature or why they would put a 30-minute "documentary" into theatres. Am I missing something here?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

"why they would put a 30-minute "documentary" into theatres." ____________________________________________________________ Seriously....? The rumor is that the CONCERT may hit Theaters. (but it's just that,a Rumor) It's doubtful,but still an awesome thought.
rhece6
Member #2,168

lol, you guys are just retarded. It's a Teaser/Trailer for the 30 minute documentary that is with the dvd. But I have a funny feeling Sap was just being sarcastic.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

what? Sap being sarcastic? never.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

LOL! rhece6
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

LOL, theatres? Really? Somebody's lost it...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

It could happen, Donington got a limited Theater run, why could Buenos Aires not? After all,Sony are going to try and make the most bank they can...and concert films have been huge lately. (Just saying could,I'm not convinced it will)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

If any AC/DC movie should be released to theatres, it's LTBR to coincide with the Blu-Ray of the film. A close second would be a well put-together documentary on SARSFest 2003 with the complete AC/DC performance, truly AC/DC's last great, memorable, non-cloned performance.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I would love for LTBR to return to theaters, but It seems even less likely than Buenos Aires
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

If anything in my opinion was play on the big screen then it's LTBR. I don't think this will happen i really care less about the BI Live since everyone have seen the real thing. As far as being sarcastic, i'm never that, except when i make a sarcasm. :) .I'll wait for the complete 30 minutes to bash the band again :) I also love rhece6 calling us retarded, good members can call each other whatever without misunderstanding(but he stole my first attack insult :( ) Except that robotron fellow that got banned....Well i kinda miss him in a sick, retarded, way :P

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.