Forum

Forum

Rare proshot recording of "Hail Caesar" from 1996

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I was going through my computer files, and I found this rare proshot recording. Enjoy it! I don't know the exact date on it. Does anyone know?
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

isn't that the one off of Plug Me In?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Not the same one from Plug Me In, Angus has a Red SG on the Plug Me In One from Sydney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtUnfmBqrQ&feature=related Interesting though,there a Pro Shot for Ballbreaker and Cover You In Oil on youtube I believe that's from this same show. I'll have to see if I can find them again. No date's with them either :( Sounds great though,especially for a bootleg you found on you hard drive at random, lol.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Here it is, Balbreaker from Miami Florida 1996 As far as Angus's school uniform and SG color goes they match up to the Hail Caesar video, So It's possible they're from the same show. Who knows how much was aired,we could have more Pro Shot stuff out there.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Mi
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

that's got to be it, Miami, Florida '96.I wish I could have gone to that gig :(.I was 4 years old and lived 30 mins from there.....
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

i dont think they are from the same show. cliff is wearing a diff color shirt, malcolms tailpiece is different (he has a different bridge on his guitar) thats what i think...... i could be wrong tho
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

good point.....So if it can't be Miami than it will be unknown forever until someone who went to the show tells us
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Well, who knows... It's not Goteberg Sweden or Daytona or Miami, so....? An un-known.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.