Forum

Forum

Let There Be Rock DVD

BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

does anyone know if there is anything extra that comes with the Blu-Ray version besides the extra Blu-Ray disc? just wanna make sure i get everything that's included. i'd rather not buy the blu-ray version since i don't have a blu-ray player. i know the blu-ray version also comes with the regular DVD version, just wondering if there is anything else extra that comes with it. thanks.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

i think a guitar pick
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

A guitar pick?? NO WAY THAT'S AWESOME!! I wasn't gonna buy that version but now I definitely will!
ACDC1999
Member #24,781

Num Posts: 11

Blu-Ray/DVD double pack includes a box set that also includes a collector's tin, concert photos, a soviener guitar pick and a 32 page booklet
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

Just get the blu ray version regardless. You'll almost certainly get a blu ray player one day. Amazon lists the blu ray at only $3 more. You be the judge....
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

actually the blu-ray version is listed at $3 less for some reason. pre-ordered that one anyway just in case.
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

No it's not. The blu ray version is $3 more. Amazon Listing
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

weird, when i pre-ordered the blu-ray, the dvd version was listed at $34 not $28. anyway, since there's 2 different regular DVD versions i would assume the more expensive one would be the same as the blu-ray, right?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.