Forum

Forum

Airbourne

problem chile
Member #22,706

Num Posts: 34

Does anyone have the Airbourne ep Live At The Playroom is so please send a link thanks
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I wish, It was an iTunes exclusive. Tried to find it around Christmas as I had gotten a gift card, but it's no longer on their (as far as I know,couldn't find the damn thing.) It was going to be my first iTunes purchase.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

it's an iTunes exclusive in AUSTALIA ONLY. i got an Aussie friend to download it and email it to me. PM me with your email address and i'll send it to you.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Ah that makes sense, Didn't know iTunes had exclusive's to certain countries.
problem chile
Member #22,706

my email is jessebyles@rogers.com thanks very much Airbourne is like AC/DC's baby
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

I like Airbourne, but I don't think they've yet made the album they were meant to make. No Guts is an improvement over Runnin Wild in some ways, but the songs on RW were more "classic". It'll be interesting to see what they come up with next. I think they are making a mistake though leaving so much time between albums. Runnin Wild came out in '07, and in their first four years, AC/DC already had five albums out.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I agree, No Guts. is a step up from Runnin' Wild, both great albums.However, the next one is the big test. They haven't fully broken through just yet, they really need to make their next move wisely. A Producer with the right touch could put them where they need, A "Mutt Lange" of sorts to guide them to the top. I also agree that they need to hurry up on the albums,too much time in between may just kill them off. Really love that band,hope they can survive the 3rd album.If it doesn't take off,they may not get another chance.
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

Yeah it seems possible to me that Runnin Wild was their peak, and unfortunately not much of one. I like that they tried to change it up a little with Bottom of the Well, but other than Chewin the Fat, there aren't any memorable riffs like Heartbreaker or Cheap Wine. The third album will definitely be their make it or break it.
HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

I'd also like to have the Live EP please... high_voltage (at) aon.at :) cheers in advance :D Well, to me, Running wild is an awesome album, whereas NGNG only had a few memorable riffs (my favs are Chewin the Fat, Get busy livin and Loaded Gun)...too much fillers for me...
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

@HighVoltage it wouldn't let me send it to you. PM me with your actual email address so i get it right.
problem chile
Member #22,706

I thought that RW had a more serious tone while No Guts had more of a party rock feel i.e. Blond bad and beautiful, Kickin it old school

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.