Forum

Forum

DC's new 7" single ??.

ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

So what's the deal with this new single and what's it in aid off. Only found out about it yesterday and went and bought it off Ebay.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

it was exclusive.It was sold on Record Store Day in Record Store's.That was the only day you could buy it in a store I think.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ii found 20 items on ebay.Excluding the usual collectors here, it's another money grabbing trick for vinyl lovers.
ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

Thanks Angus Rudd for taking the time. Was this a world wide release ?. And am i right in saying it was only available for one day..
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

I'm not sure, but I know it was released in Canada because jesse on this site got himself 3 copies of it.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

i have 2 copies. unless your talking about another guy, lol. ya here in canada (toronto) there where a bunch of stores that had it. i think i took the last 2 at the store i was at ;)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

yea I was talking about you
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

Num Posts: 510

"...it's another money grabbing trick for vinyl lovers." smile when you say that friend,;-) LMMFAO!!! but seriously sap,it wasn't a money grabbing trick as you put it,most stores had it anywhere between $7 to $15 as well as the other releases. what IS the money grabbing trick was all the pieces of crap that went out,bought them all up & then put them up on ebay trying to ask 2 to 4 times more than they bought them for.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.