Forum

Forum

1979-07-21 - Oakland, CA - New Video

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Many thanks to atze-datze & Bill V Bonfire for the URLs on these. Great stuff, to say the least. If someone can rip these, I'd really appreciate it. Live Wire Problem Child Sin City Highway to Hell Bad Boy Boogie The Jack Guitar Solo Dog Eat Dog
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

NICE. and its the video with the angle that i noticed watching VH1. cool this is great!!!!! http://acdc-bootlegs.com/forum/?messageid=28274&searchphrase=jessestorozuk&searchforumid=all
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

Top Class Stuff!!!! Thanks Guys
atze-datze
Member #13,679

Num Posts: 40

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=355174&viewcomm=4706624 download here
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Thanks for the link dude!!!!! This is sooo awesome, love new footage. Did you rip the HD stream? (just curios,downloading now)
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

hey can someone make a megaupload link please!!
fredperry
Member #23,408

same question here, megaupload plsss !!! I've just watched the links. since a long time there was nothing interesting like that stuff
olavi
Member #21,090

Num Posts: 113

Awesome!!!!! Thanks for the links
atze-datze
Member #13,679

Num Posts: 40

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IY2HM894 ..and this the audio file have fun
Mano
Member #429

Num Posts: 50

Thanks!!
jr71
Member #24,160

Num Posts: 122

you could've made this BOTM, thanks tho!
thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

Thanks so much! I've been looking for this for what, 8 years now? Ever since that VH1 special aired, lol. Looks like the same guys who shot the Cleveland Stadium video...and it's probably first gen since it's from Wolfgang's Vault.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I'm downloading it now,can't wait to have this baby on my channel!!
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

I can't believe it just got banned as soon as I went on... :( If someone could upload to rapidshare, megaupload, or even youtube, that would be wonderful. Thanks!!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I'm still dowloading it, I got to it before it was banned :P hahaha I will upload it though for yaa
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

This is freakin' awesome guys! I've been a hardcore bon era collector specifically in videos for years. I've noticed a sequence of that show while watching the VH1 documentary and was wondering where the hell can I get that show. The long and the short of it, it was so damn worth the waiting!!! I cannot wait to watch it on a big tv screen :D
RockerBon
Member #10,015

Num Posts: 57

Wow this is great! A new video with Bon after 32 years.
edeledeledel
Member #25,319

Num Posts: 11

Ditto! I missed out at dimeadozen... Any links would be welcome!
rhece6
Member #2,168

No one got to finish it at dime, btw if anyone was wondering. Thanks for these links though, I ripped all these, Just too good not to keep even though they are only slightly better than youtube videos. The part during the Let There Be Rock Solo showing Angus in the stands is just mental!! And than seeing him on Bon's Shoulders is just the best!! Best Video I have seen in a while for sure! So great to see this video after the time we all saw the Dog Eat Dog video in shithouse quality.
fredperry
Member #23,408

I think you meant Rocker not Let There Be Rock, but agree it was so crazy. Any one can shere ripped linkes? thank you
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I'm still downloading it from Dime, even though it's banned,my torrent is continued (is it supposed to stop?) Anyways, what did you rip it with? Can you rip the HD stream ect. my program won't download it...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Damn.... it's stalled out on me. At 1.63 GB and the file is 3.40 GB I'm half way done!! This sucks,lol
sup3rdude
Member #19,597

Num Posts: 98

Ya Dime banned my account! That's probably why we are all stalled. Our accounts are banned from the tracker. I was 48% of the way there. Who was the original seeder?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Well,my account wasn't banned but I didn't get to finish the download :(
IronAngus666
Member #22,730

Num Posts: 47

I'm...I mean...this is pretty awesome!!!!!!!!! I'm about to explote!!! I've been looking something like this for...4 or maybe 5 years...and now I can see this heavens miracle with my own two eyes!!! Thanks a lot for share this killer stuff...your karma is now clean (if it wasn't) and this stuff proves once again that the REAL AC/DC's years of glory and unsurpassable essence, were the Bon Scott years. And the "Back In Black" album is what it is not because of Brian (not offending) but because the band did it thinking about Bon and his taste and essence in the AC/DC music...that's all. It's the band's tribute to Bon Scott. Sorry about that...is the result of a bad channelling excitement. --------- It's shame that the torrent is no longer available...Please, if somebody fix that or something like that...let us know, my life is hanging by a thread...just joking. Well, thanks once again for this Holy Grial. Good Luck everybody. Cheers!!! P.S. An apologize if there is (or there are) an error in my English...I'll polish it.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I'VE DONE IT!!! I figured out how to download this show,perfect quality. Downloading Live Wire now. Will share with you all!!! Soooo Excited :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Oh,and you weren't missing much on the Torrent.... He just filmed the computer screen,you can see his thumb in the corner of the picture.... LOL (no offense atze-datze,I truly do appreciate you trying to help us out,at least you gave it a shot,no one else did:)
IronAngus666
Member #22,730

That's a shame too...but with thumb or without it, it's a killer stuff. Hope one day we can find it complete (and without thumb :) Cheers!!
rhece6
Member #2,168

Sorry, yeah I did mean Rocker. Just so used to seeing it done during Let There Be Rock I did it without thinking. As you can imagine I was pretty exited at the time. As for ripping software I use "Video DownloadHelper for my firefox browser as an addon. You can get it here: Click Here All up the total size for all 8 Tracks were 775MB I believe. So fairly High Quality rip considering.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I've already got it figured out man,found some awesome software,but thanks! :) I'm going to post it for download once I finish (Dog Eat Dog is almost done,) Quality is as good as it is on the Website, Uploading Live Wire to my channel as a preview for you guys right now.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Sample Of My Rip: Live Wire HD
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Wow, I feel like such a shit now.... I apologize atze-datze, I can see that's not your finger in the video,but rather it's part of the footage. Mine rip of the show has it too,and I took it from Wolfgang's site directly,so it's not you for sure. My bad man. (the camera operator??)
RockerBon
Member #10,015

Num Posts: 57

Flick, That sample is amazing can't wait to watch the whole show thanks for your hard work
pumpumkillah
Member #24,973

Num Posts: 21

you have all the videos on this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pumpumkillah91 if you want to download the whole show, I uploaded it here: http://dl.free.fr/biF2OvoZf click on "Télécharger ce fichier"
IronAngus666
Member #22,730

I've download it complete directly from the Wolfgang site too. And the damned camera operator is a bloody fool... Cool rip Flick, have you fix the colour or something? because it looks different to the Wolf site version. What is the size of the whole concert? (in the 720p quality that you've uploaded).
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Nah IronAngus I didn't do anything to it,just downloaded it, Converted to lossless Avi. saved it in Windows Movie Maker in 720p and uploaded it, I did try to fix the audio a bit,that's the only change I made. *Also,I am making a DVD with menus,will have updates soon*
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Problem Child:
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

can't wait for your dvd
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

@ flick thx for the previews of your rips, it doesn't look bad at all. Is there a way you could make the DVD watchable on a modern tv? I mean is there a way you can transfer the 4:3 video picture to 16:9 without stretching it?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I'm sure there is Dirty Eye,(I'm no good at that stuff.)but I'm just going to put the original version on the DVD (that way if anyone wants to tamper with the aspect ratio ect. they have the original source.) I'm new to this stuff (DVD making) but It's looking great.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

this is fantastic! cant wait dude and thank you for all your hard work
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

It's really nothing special dude,but thank you. I called it: "Rumble In The Oakland Jungle" lol (cause the stage,ya know :) cheesy,but most bootleg titles are,so who cares)
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

lol i like it!
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Num Posts: 62

I'm lovin the Buzz that is going on about this new footage. I have hope like everyone else that this might surface. Damn, we all crave anything new. It's great.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

BON! Just that.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

when's the DVD coming out flick?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.