Forum

Forum

NO F*CKING WAY!!!!

BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

I JUST GOT AN EMAIL SAYING THAT I WAS CHOSEN AS A WINNER FOR THE "I WAS THERE" FLY-AWAY CONTEST. WHICH MEANS I GET TO GO TO LONDON FOR THE OFFICIAL PREMIERE OF "LIVE AT RIVER PLATE" WHICH THE BAND THEMSELVES WILL BE ATTENDING. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

awesome. congrats man. say hi to phil for me
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

i'm just hoping this email is legit. i emailed them back first to ask if it was real. the email was just plain text, it didn't have any special AC/DC logos or anything so i'm not sure. but it says it's from "ryan.harris@sonymusic.com" i hope to god this is legit.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

ok how bout this. did anyone else on this site get an email like this? if so then it's most likely fake. if no one else here got the same email then i'm good to go.
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

i havent gotten one, then again the website snubbed me of even trying out for this contest. i uploaded my pic like 4 times and it never got onto the website. which really pissed me off.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

yeah dude my pics never showed up on the site either. but if no one else here got an email then there's a good chance that it's real.
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

Num Posts: 106

Congrats man. A quick google search of the email showed that he was defiantly in the music business and a part of $ony.
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

hmm then i may have a chance. i doubt it but oh well. congrats on the win good sir.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

i entered like 4 pics. none of them showed up on the site. but i think this might be the winner. they didn't tell me which one it was. http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/BonScott46/shirt-montage.gif [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/BonScott46/shirt-montage.gif[/IMG]
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

well those didn't work. try this one. Photobucket
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

i can see why you won with that entry. very impressive. mine wasn't that good. it was better than most of the entries posted on the website but oh well. better luck on meeting them on their next tour.
pumpumkillah
Member #24,973

Num Posts: 21

Congratulations lucky you !
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Congratulations. I tried entering it, but it was an akward site and didn't know if I actually got one uploaded or not
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Congrats, I wish I could go........
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

so no one else on this site has gotten an email like that?
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Nope I didn't but I did win tickets from HMV for this as well which will be pretty awesome all I did was pre-order the dvd :D

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.