OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

YES!!!!!!!! I feel free now to say he's on the Highway to HELL!!!
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

It took them 10 years to find a 6 foot tall brown dude on dialysis...and they found him dead. Go team! Go team go!
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

I'm sorry, I'll correct myself. They killed him.
daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

And does anyone actually believe this is gonna be the end of all the troubles? Kinda think not,methinks a whole Pandoras Box has been ripped open, and if not,the West will never come out of the Middle East,waaaay tooo much money to be made over there
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

For those who killed Bin Laden, we salute you!!!!!!
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

what are you happy about? The peace nobel prize's country just murdered a man instead of making REAL justice and put him in jail FOREVER which is what it should have been done. It was repulsive to watch Obama saying this was justice because """""they""""" killed 3000 people in 9/11 when the USA has killed 70.000 in Hiroshima ONLY in WW2, plus Nagasaki, the korean war, the vietnam war, the irak war and now the middle east war. The problem with wars is that one side thinks they're good and the other are evil, when actually they're both evil because War is shit and the only "good" thing it does it making rich people richer. Peace
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

You're not some sort of red pinko commie are you, mati? Why do you hate America?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

As an American,I am pleased he is gone,however, I think he should have been captured and sentenced rather than shot just like that.He got off easy. I also think this is gonna blow up in our faces,most likely they are planning to attack again...... Wish the War was just over.
matirocker
Member #24,367

haha, no, I'm not a communist but what if I were? What's the big deal? That's something else I never understood about USA, communism is not bad or evil like they tried to make it look in the 50s, it's just another way of ruling a country... No, I don't hate america, I hate war. And America seems to be in all of them.... I don't know why I said "America" but damn, America is a continent, your country is called United States of America =P always wanted to say that ----- I agree with Nitro, I'm not saying that bin Laden should have stayed alive cause he was innocent, it's all the other way around, but murdering him it's revenge, not justice like Obama said. And obviously, now they're plannin a counter attack! It's a fucked up sittuation and the worst part, millions of innocent will die.... "Wish the War was just over." Amen
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i'm almost 97.4% sure that this has nothing to do with AC/DC.
jr71
Member #24,160

Num Posts: 122

I think that Bin Laden should've been put behind bars so he could be someone's prison bitch for the rest of his life...haha! But then again we might've gotten bombed every week because they're trying to get him back, but who cares he's dead now write a book about him, whatever.
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

people saying he should have been put in prison instead of killing him, but remember with him dying he got the ultimate punishment...HELL
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I agree, it must be moved to the off topic. Now, just because many of you have been brainwashed to believe that Osama actually made your buildings fall, when it was your own system that did this so it can go to war aka to sell guns, get petrol-metals, the lot, does not mean that we are all brain washed.Osama was original "created" by your country and paid by your "country".When he "flipped", or was he actually "flipped?" you made him the bad terrorist, when he was working for you killing people it was ok. I don't expect you to understand cuz (for many people there, not everyone), the brainwashing is going just fine, but permit me not to be on your side on this one.I'm not with (the so called terrorist) Osama but the murder ratio US VS Terrorists is 100 - 1. When it gets to 50 - 50 then it will be the day i will support you. Also brainwashing was just fine when you invaded Irak because they had mass distraction weapons but it turned out they had water pistols.So give me a break. Also from his general writing and opinions i did not expect damnation to say "red pinko commie", i was surprised.I'm not in favor of communism, or patriotism or any other "way of ruling a country" (except sadomasochism, that would be fan) but it's like a pig calling a mud slug dirty. So in general i don't give a f#ck about you killing one of your own people just to show off. If you are so against terrorist then leave middle east,break the petrol deals and blow their countries with nukes.
jomek
Member #12,217

Num Posts: 188

Matirocker do you not recall or ever here what happened December 7 1941 that led the U.S. into Japan and the eventual dropping of the atomic bomb to basically end the war in Japan
matirocker
Member #24,367

Dude, Pearl Harbor (ww2) and Lusitania (ww1) were both excuses so that the US could go into war, when they weren't participating. Both of them were somehow schemed by the US so that they could go into war.... are you really saying that because of Pearl Harbor the US HAD to drop 2 atomic bombs over innocent people?
jomek
Member #12,217

Did how come you bitch about the U.S. but when you hav problems you expect the U.S. to help you
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i'm still pretty sure this has nothing to do with AC/DC.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

i'm still pretty sure this has nothing to do with AC/DC. WORD.^^^^
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

If US bomb Australia then maybe we could connect it to DC somehow. :P
matirocker
Member #24,367

"Did how come you bitch about the U.S. but when you hav problems you expect the U.S. to help you" What are you talking about? Argentina's last war was the Malvinas' War (for those who know it by the wrong name, Falklands) and the US allied with England so they didn't help us. I don't have a problem with that cause every country knew England was going to win so they would have allied with them
jomek
Member #12,217

Whenever there's earthquakes or other natural disasters occur the US is expected to help them
jomek
Member #12,217

Matirocker how about we just stop arguing now cos it theres no point, let's just get back to talking about the greatest band AC/DC
matirocker
Member #24,367

a lot of countries in the world help in those occasions, not just the US.... and yeah, let's go back to AC/DC
edeledeledel
Member #25,319

Num Posts: 11

So if you support the US, you've been brainwashed. But if you support an Argentinian dictator invading some islands whose inhabitants didn't want him there, with possible oil fields, it's perfectly ok? That makes sense... And if you think there's no difference between one form of government and another, try living in North Korea. Or Saudi Arabia. Or Syria.
daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

its politics,its bullshit and if anyone actually knows anything near the truth of it over the last 40 years or so,they must be in the minority. All regimes are in cahoots with each other in some way or another anyhow,financially,training or whatever,,so who really gives a flying fuck! this site is about a band,5 guys and music, not friggin politics time to fuckin drop it I think

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.