Forum

Forum

Black Ice Tour Time-Machine

HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

if you could go back in time to the beginning of the black ice tour, and you was AC/DC, what songs on the black ice album would you have done live?, it cant be rock n roll train, big jack, anything goes, war machine, or black ice. it has to be the ones they didnt place live
ACDC1999
Member #24,781

Num Posts: 11

Probably Rock n Roll Dream or Skies on fire
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

i dont know if its just me, but i think smash n grab would have been a pretty good song live
sup3rdude
Member #19,597

Num Posts: 98

Skies on fire, spoilin for a fight, she likes rock n roll, money made
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Money Made would have been the strip song, Stormy May Day would have had a solo with breakdown, Spoilin' For A Fight She Like's Rock 'N' Roll
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

Rockin All The Way, and She Likes rock n roll.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Top choice for me would be Money Made. And then one that nobody's said yet, I like the song Rocking All The Way, that would've been a good one too
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Haha Rudd you beat me to it!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I like the song Rocking All The Way, that would've been a good one too. ____________________________________________________ I agree,it's nice too,could have been the strip song (this or Money Made)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I've felt for quite a while that Rock n Roll Dream would make a good strip tease song. Lots of possibilities with the solo and the rhythm guitar while Angus is running around.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I was sure RnR dream would have been included on the mcshow. They choose to leave the best song out. But personally i don't fell it would have been a good strip song. Maybe just maybe my most hated,correction, the only hated song from DC, anything goes would have made a good strip song because: 1)It would have made it interesting instead of a boring toilet break song. 2)If you take the start and make it like jailbreak long version (first 2-3 seconds then slow , hi hat, paste what it's called) it may have been a good strip song. But i vote for only Rnr dream and rnr train and then Powerage songs...And then i woke up. The good news is that if they decide to do a new tour we won't have to guess the songs played.All the "popular" + title track + 1st song + 2 more of the album, probably the worst that they will drop it in leg2 because it will suck and something from the middle of the record.
nick of time
Member #31

Num Posts: 65

Spoilin' For A Fight. That song to me has so much energy. Money Made or She Likes Rock n' Roll would have been on there for me as well. Those ones ooze with groove! Also in She Likes Rock n Roll, anyone else notice how cool Cliff's bass playing is on the song? Instead of playing his standard of playing the root note of the chords, he's actually playing a really neat bass line.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Money Made
Dean
Member #1,077

Num Posts: 83

Am i the only one who really likes Wheels?? Actually my fave song from Black Ice. Or else definatively Stormy Mayday, Money Made and Rocking all The Way. They never should have played Anything Goes, total failure... Funny that Sony actually thought it was gonna be a hit which i think is pretty hilarious... But at least it wasn't Decibels, which might have been even worse...!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I like Wheels, it's definitely one of my favorites on this album.
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

The only fully developed songs, Money Made and Rockin' All The Way.
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

Skies On Fire, Wheels, Stormy May Day, Money Made. Wouldn't mind any other tho!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.