Forum

Forum

Iron Man 2 Shoot to thrill video with correct audio

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

I was going to upload to youtube the Shoot to Thrill video from Iron Man 2 with audio from the 7in single but I'm scared of copyright. If I own both Iron Man 2 CD and the 7in is that still copyright because I own it?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Ok..... 1.)Don't be freakin' scared..they only block your video from certain people around the world seeing,they're not gonna come knockin' down your door. 2.)It's still copyright infringement even though you bought both legally. 3.)It's hit and miss really,some people can upload stuff and not be detected,and others can be hit as soon as they finish uploading.I myself lost my last youtube channel because I uploaded Highway To Hell from Buenos Aires (taken straight from my Iron Man 2 DVD) So basically man, You can try to upload it,but it will probably get blocked and no one here will be able to watch it :( It sucks,I know,but it's the truth. It's worth a shot though,the worst they can do is say: "This video contains content owned by Sony Music Company, this video may be blocked in the following countries" Nothing will happen to you, don't worry :)
wesley12106
Member #23,828

I'll upload it later on youtube. I'll post a link on here too.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

I have decided to abandon the project as I am too lazy to finish it. Also because of reasons mentioned by flick.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.