Forum

Forum

NEW ALBUM!!!!!!

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Rockers-AC-DC-Still-Refuse-To-Sell-Their-Music-On-The-Internet-Despite-Missing-Out-On-Millions/Article/201105115987188?f=rss
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

Num Posts: 106

Ah beat me to it.
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Call me crazy but I think it will be eather like B.B. or a combo of S.U.L. and T.R.E. What u guys think?
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Good news, but I'll not get too excited, as they'd been writing for years before black ice. I'll get excited when they enter the studio again :D
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

or a combo of S.U.L. and T.R.E. _________________________________ Don't know about that one,lol Polished Blues? I'd rather have a Big Gun type of Production honestly :) Ballbreaker/ Razors Edge type sound.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I want Phil's drums to sound like they do on River Plate too, For Those About To Rock-ish
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

or a combo of S.U.L. and T.R.E. _________________________________ Don't know about that one,lol _________________________________ Imagine it, (not as pollished blues), but more of like Hard bluesy licks. And yes I agree abbout the drums.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I wish they could produce something like LTBR or Powerage again but with Brian....:(
nick of time
Member #31

Num Posts: 65

This is pretty awesome news if in fact they're kicking around new ideas. I would think that they have left overs from the Black Ice sessions, so they probably will want to head back into the studio as soon as possible. There would be no way that they would want to take a long break before recording again, like what happened with Black Ice. I'll be looking forward to hearing when they hit the studio next (and where they will record).
pumpumkillah
Member #24,973

Num Posts: 21

a video interview by Reuters talking about a new album ! http://in.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=208654808
ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

There's no doubt the lad's will make another album. It's a dead cert. Now what will it sound like??.. Easy exactly like all the rest...

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.