Forum

Forum

Live At The River Plate DVD Rip Flac PM For Link

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Hello everyone, I'm back with another DVD Rip :) They seem to really go over nice here,so I have another one for ya. Official material, of course,so Private Message me and I'll hook you up :) _____________________________________________________ Our own matirocker also helped me with this one,we have some high quality album art for this baby now. We have made every effort possible to make this as much like an Official Live Album as we possibly could,down to the album art. So please everyone, enjoy share, spread it around,just don't sell it. 01. Rock N Roll Train 02. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be 03. Back In Black 04. Big Jack 05. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 06. Shot Down In Flames 07. Thunderstruck 08. Black Ice 09. The Jack 10. Hells Bells 11. Shoot To Thrill 12. War Machine 13. Dog Eat Dog 14. You Shook Me All Night Long 15. T.N.T. 16. Whole Lotta Rosie 17. Let There Be Rock 18. Highway To Hell 19. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) Album art is included in the Download,but I'll post it here just to show you guys how great it is :) _______________________________________________________ Front: http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/nitroass23/RiverPlateCDFront.png?t=1305151184 Back: http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/nitroass23/RiverPlateCDBack.png?t=1305151211 _________________________________________________________ So yeah, just shoot me a message and it's yours, Also, if you haven't bought it yet, I recommend it, It's an excellent release everyone :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Damn,I meant to embed the pics: Photobucket Photobucket
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Thanks again mati!!!!!!
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

you're welcome man, this is a job well done! Every one enjoy! (and you all be sure you get the tracklisting to match the one on the backcover if you burn it to a CD!)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

PM's sent to those who've asked, Let me know how it goes guys :)
LiveWire101
Member #21,015

Num Posts: 293

i sent a PM
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Replied To It :)
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Why can't I find the Official CD live album on Amazon? "Also, if you haven't bought it yet, I recommend it, It's an excellent release everyone :)"
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Can I have link also?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

It's not a real live album dude......that's why you can't find it on the website, Read the description man........ matirocker made the artwork, I ripped the audio from the DVD. PM sent.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

IM PISSED! They said they would release a live album based on the River Plate DVD.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Also, Thanks!
wesley12106
Member #23,828

This will also be replacing my Stiff Upper Lip DVD rip, the set list is basically the same anyways.
Dr.Rock
Member #379

Num Posts: 38

great!
Mano
Member #429

Num Posts: 50

Listening to it right now! Thanks a lot flick and mati!
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Nice work on the cover art, flick and mati. Probably even better than the marketing people at Sony would have come up with... Can you PM me a link, too? Thanks.
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

no offense whatsoever but how can you compare this setlist the the one off stiff upper lip live
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

pm sent
Boernie
Member #44

Num Posts: 20

I tried to Download it 4-5 times...It always starts but never gets finished :( Rate is high, getting lower & then stops...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

18 PM's sent :) @Beornie So far, a lot of people have gotten it just fine, however it did take a few times. I assume megaupload was doing some work on the site, resulting in an error page. It does work though,so If anyone has any issues, the only thing I know is to refresh the page a few times. If still no luck, try again after a couple minutes. I'll put it on Rapidshare too if needed. Thanks for all the responses and feedback guys!! :)
Boernie
Member #44

Hi again, the link worked for me, sometimes I had and error page, but with refreshing I could always start the download. It starts and cancels just after a few mins. The rate gets down & finally stopped. I tried to pause & unpause to finish the DL, but no chance. If it isn`t to much work for you, an Upload on RS would be very much appreciated from my side :)
scronin002
Member #24,697

Num Posts: 1

I converted youtube versions to mp3 but the sound isn't too good. If you wouldn't mind sending me the link as well, I would appreciate it. I have the bluray version and the sound is awesome!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

PM Sent :)
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

Please sent me a link too Flick. :)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I have to admit, it's the same old same old McShow, but the band sounds awesome, probably pushed to new heights of awesomeness by the incredible crowd.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

They sound great indeed, Back In Black was just....Godly..... Same for Hells Bells, Brian really sounds fantastic, The Down tuning has helped.
BDDLuna
Member #25,344

Num Posts: 11

Hi, I would like to get the download links too. Thanks so much for your work and for sharing this great stuff here. Also thanks for the wonderful covers. Regards from Buenos Aires!
Lulach
Member #25,126

Num Posts: 6

Itīs FANTASTIC Thanks for the great work. ;-) Cheers, Lulach
Boernie
Member #44

Finally i got it ( Megeupload worked ! ) Thank you so much for it :)
BDDLuna
Member #25,344

I got it today without nay problem! MU has it's moments from time to time! Thanks again guys, you rock hard!
masadoe
Member #5,218

Num Posts: 27

Itīs fantastic, great job, thank you.
Sonic32
Member #23,697

Num Posts: 71

Thanks! It's great quality. Listened to it several times already :)
BDDLuna
Member #25,344

Hi again, this is fantastic and I'm very grateful but it has gaps between the songs. Has anyone noticed that too! Sorry I hate gaps in live recordings! Thanks anyway to the generous uploader! Regards from Buenos Aires.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Are you sure man? Cause I've got no gaps in mine,and as I too hate them in Live Recordings. lol
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

AHH!It's not letting me download it!It keeps stalling and then it says lost connection to server at 16%......:(
akacdc
Member #22,286

Num Posts: 7

Can you send link for me also with PM. I send PM for you also flick. Argentinan crowd is very fanatic and DVD is good.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.