Forum

Forum

40th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2013!!!!!

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Found this on AC/DCzone: source: wzlx.radio.com "After the wildly succesful “Black Ice” tour, AC/DC are back in the studio working on the follow up album. They’re also making big plans for their 40th anniversary tour in 2013. Lead singer Brian Johnson says, ”I’ll be celebrating by just being here. We could be dead, so to still be standing on a stage after 40 years is good enough for me.” How does this guy have any voice left after that many years of shredding his vocal chords?Their brand new live DVD, “AC/DC Live At River Plate just came out yesterday. Look at the size of the crowd bouncing to this excellent version of “Thunderstruck” from the DVD."
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

(technically it was the AC/DC zone facebook page, my bad) HOW SWEET IS THIS???!!!
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

If they going on Tour 2013. Then I hope they finally play some long forgotten classics. Jailbrea, Gone Shooting, Riff Raff, Live Wire,Who0 made, Who, Heatseeker, Are You Ready? etc. I could name so many great songs.
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

Let the rumor mill spin.... I think most of us know to believe AC/DC news when it comes from the official pages only. It'd be cool if it were true, but I ain't holding my breath....
MadMarlin
Member #24,074

Num Posts: 10

"Young also said the band are planning their next tour and are hoping to top their last world tour. "Now we're thinking, 'How can we ever better the 'Black Ice' world tour?' But we will," he claimed." Quote is from link below: http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/56504
RedEye900
Member #16,089

Num Posts: 1

THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!! OH MY GOD YES!!!! i saw them at gints stadium and they were AMAZZZINGG!!! I CANNOT WAIT for the next album and tour!! YES!!!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.