Forum

Forum

Toledo Sports Arena 10/20/79. FM-FLAC

mikesline
Member #11,270

Num Posts: 34

AC/DC. SPORTS ARENA.TOLEDO,OHIO.10/20/79 FM-BROADCAST. THIS IS FROM MY 20YR OLD TAPE I TRANSFERED/NO TRACK SEPERATION.MIKESLINE. "NOT SURE IF RARE,BUT I HAVENT SEEN ON NET YET"MIKE. FM BROADCASTER INTRO. INTERVIEW CLIPS W/BON,MEL,ANGUS. LIVE WIRE. PROBLEM CHILD. HIGH VOLTAGE. HELL AINT A BAD PLACE TO BE.(INC) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2R306ASG my first post here hope you like it,please let me know if rare to you. mike.
Mano
Member #429

Num Posts: 50

Thanks for posting your links, mike! But why the filename on megaupload is "Toledo-5-13-79 fm.rar"? Are you sure this link is from Oct. 20, 1979? Because in May 13, they also played in Toledo...
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

The live audio is a fake and NOT Toledo. Fake crowd noise filtered in to other bootleg recordings.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

sounds like, no wait it is live at atlantic recording studios
mikesline
Member #11,270

YEAH IT'S CORRECT DATE--ON INTERVIEW THEY SAY "SECOND TO THE LAST SHOW IN AMERICA"
XXXSYDNEYXXX
Member #2,755

Num Posts: 35

i have a version of this too , if its the same version ,maybe the interview was from toledo... but this show is not , its the atlantic studios.. it sounds like the crowd has been poorly cut & pasted into the atlantic studios show......sadly its 100% fake
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

That is correct. "Audience participation" at the beginning of Live Wire was the dead giveaway. The interview is from Toledo and has long been circulated. The radio station that broadcast it WABX was a station that has been long gone from many years here in Detroit. Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
mikesline
Member #11,270

i have a version of this too , if its the same version ,maybe the interview was from toledo... but this show is not , its the atlantic studios.. it sounds like the crowd has been poorly cut & pasted into the atlantic studios show......sadly its 100% fake that sucks,i thought i have something shiny like a diamond but after i polish it up ,it's a turd. bummer

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.