Forum

Forum

Who Made Who cutout guitars?

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

I'm pretty sure they sold Who Made Who packaged with the cut out guitars seen on the music video. Does anyone have a scan of it?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I've never heard of them selling the Guitar Cutouts with the album, I know they had them at the video shoot. and I think you could get them during the Tour.
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

In a magazine shot in the who made who CD sleeve had a cut out SG in it. I'm not too sure but you can check.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

I remember seeing something about Who Made Who and they showed the cutout and said it was from the Album. I cant remember if I was reading it or watching a video.
a
Member #100

Num Posts: 25

http://members.acdc-bootlegs.com/Compie/collection/?item=561
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I stand corrected, That would be a badass addition to any collection.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Wow thats awesome
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I have to admit that that's a pretty awesome find, but I've never seen it in a WMW CD myself. Maybe it was in a special tour edition of the CD or something...
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Description on the page says it's a 12" vinyl single from Germany. The guitar is on a fold-out poster so it should be close to full size.
ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

Yeah i have 2 of those. Dident realise they were that desirable. Actually passed on a third one a few months ago as i already have 2 both in mint condition. And the guitar would be full size if you cut it out. But i mean who really want's to do that..
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Are those actual signatures,or are they printed on everyone of them? Just curious. (I assume they're real since they are all over the poster,not just the guitar,if they were fake then most likely they wouldn't be on the parts you'd throw away should you cut them out.)
a
Member #100

Num Posts: 25

Sorry mate , they are printed ...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Ah, well my assumption was wrong. Thanks for the info, still cool though.
Gazza440
Member #25,875

Num Posts: 4

Hey all and sorry to hijack this post, For the last 12 - 15 years Ive been searching high and low for this info and here I am. In a fairly bizzare way I won a competition back in 87, I say bizzare because I turned up to this venue and was refused entry more than likely reason was I didnt fit in (I didnt look like Duran Duran, Psuedo echo Prince etc) I said to the doorman ITS AN AC/DC gig and everyone else is out of whack here SO they let me in on the condition I hide in a dark corner and not be seen. Anyhow when it came time to pick contestants to impersonate Angus, Well I looked the part and was chosen 4th out of 6 blokes to be on stage at a 1000 strong night club.. We each did our thing and the crowd was the judge. 900 people must of voted for me and I won the comp.. Hiding in a dark corner NOT and after handed all these prizes was asked to leave as I didnt keep my end of the deal.. Leave I did and with one of these wooden type guitars BUT not blank like in Who made who, this looks a bit more real AND autographed by the man himself on the back to top it off. Ive searched ebay and record shops yet nobody ever sold one or had one to sell I dont know. Im wondering how to put a picture or 3 on here of it and thanks Wesley dude for making this enquiry.. Also if I can continue with my so called 15 minutes of fame, My fiance of 7 years traded me in for a drummer in a band at the time called THE POOR (More wine waiter please) and they came to back up The screaming jets in Adelaide so thats how they met, Anyhow his name is James and guess who his cousins are ?? Angus & Malcolm.. They toured Europe and USA with AC/DC in 99 for 6 weeks... They are no longer together (My ex and jimbob) but how freaky it all was to me to win that comp... Sorry again for hijacking but youve made my day to be getting somewhere with this cut out autographed "Gibson" and it also has a generic type signature on the front BUT real deal on the back.. Cheers Gazza
Gazza440
Member #25,875

photo Photo0653_zps92c5146e.jpg
Gazza440
Member #25,875

photo Photo0649_zpsb05c331c.jpg
Gazza440
Member #25,875

photo Photo0654_zpsd6455081.jpg

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.