Forum

Forum

Back In Black Collage

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Tell me what you guys think!! I loved it a lot when I had finished it and it went straight on my phone to listen to normally... lol Anyways, I wanna hear feedback from anyone who is able to give it.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Dude this is sweet! I like it alot. A cool idea for a future project, is to do the song progressing live throughout the years in chronological order from both bootlegs and official releases. Starting with the album release and ending with this past year. Yeah the sound qualities would vary, but I still think It would be cool! Or even a song like High Voltage as Bon's voice turns into Brian's. If I had more bootlegs I'd probably give it a shot myself, but at the moment my collection is in the early growing stages. Anyway, nice job with the editing on this one!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

cool idea for a future project, is to do the song progressing live throughout the years in chronological order from both bootlegs and official releases. ________________________________________________________ LOL that was my one of my future things too,haven't had the time,but have really wanted to this for a while.
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

Somebody already did that. I'll try to find it... FINALLY. What a pain in the ass, he titled it "thru the years" and I was searching for the correct spelling of "through": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZDJcrRGdbk
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Yeah^^ He did it with footage though,used to talk to that guy all the time,then his channel got deleted a few times and then I lost touch,lol
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

That's a cool video! Audio or video, I still think it'd be great to to do that with either High Voltage or T.N.T., one of their early ones that's been played regularly each tour.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.