Forum

Forum

Hi Guys/"Highway To Texas" boot question

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

First, I am new here and would like to introduce myself to this wonderful site and forum here. I am Scott and am from Bristol, TN (near Mountain City where the guys played in '88) and have been an avid Acca Decca fan since I was in high school. I am not a hardcore collector, but have some items I purchased such as memorabillia and items at my local record shop over the years. Some items are AC/DC playing cards, 'Hells Bells' alarm clock, 'Back In Black' tin sign, framed pictures, shirts, dvds, along with spome vinyl records or studio releases. I look forward to participating as much as I can, although my work weeks I put in 60 hours and only have time on the weekends to catch up, so I will try and joijn discussions when possible. I also have a question regarding the boot "Highway To Texas" I have on cd-r which is taken from the Dallas and Austin '85 gigs. What songs belong to which concerts? This is similiar to the 'Flies On The Soundboard' boot, however this boot has more songs than the "Highway To Texas" gig and I was just curious what songs belong to which gigs. If anyone can help, much appreciated. Again, nice site and great to be here!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Sorry, I meant Johnson City instead of Mountain City!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Is there a way to post pics on the forum? I have a friend who went to the Johnson City gig in '88 who took pics and if he can find them, he is going to send them my way so I would like to share them here. I don't see a link to attach or post pics, so if anyone can help, thanks.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

embed it using photo bucket
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Wes!
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Don't thank me http://acdc-bootlegs.com/forum/?messageid=31771
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

ShakedownIce, First, welcome to forum! Great to have you on. Secondly, if these are some new pics (I assume they are since your friend took them) I would send BigNate a personal message and he can add them to the concert archive. Can you post a setlist of the show? Also,you can look in the concert history section to see setlists for both the Austin and Dallas shows, in case you didn't know.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@Flick First, thanks for the welcome ;) Second, they most likely are new pics since he never posted them on the Web and are from his camera which he took some. He has boxes of photos in his attic from his childhood, adulthood, concerts, etc. , so he has to sort through all of them and he will let me know when he comes across them. As for the setlist, he recalls most of the songs that were played that year as other gigs, but really does not have a "for sure" setlist. I will most likely send the pics to BigNate since I know how to submit photos or tickets under the Concert History section. Regarding the 'Highway To Texas' boot, I knew about the Concert History section and it only lists 'Highway To Texas' as a boot under the Dallas 85 section I believe, and it does not have its own link at the bottom which lets you view the boots track lists. So I was referring to the tracks on the boot instead of the actual tracklist because there are 2 shows on "Highway" boot, but the artwork does not list which songs are from which gig. Sorry if I sound confusing :( Thanks again Flick for the help!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.