Forum

Forum

AC/DC bags

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

this is a bit weird, but does anyone have any AC/DC plastic bags. When my mum (yes, I know) got BIB back in the 80's, when she got the vinyl, she got a bag with it and the BIB album art on the front and their previous albums on the back. I have searched on the net, but havnt found anything like it. could it be something special or something? i have no idea.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Post a pic man, would help a great deal
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

sorry mate,
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

Looks to be Australian only since it has those albums on the back are Aus releases and since you and your mum are obviously Australian lol. I'm certain they never did this in any other countries. Looks like a pretty cool item. Never knew they existed.
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

cool item ! Do you have more or it is just the only one you have? I have never seen any plastic bags with ACDC via web.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Nice treasure Hawksboy!! I am jealous now since I have a lot of 'Back In Black' collectibles (posters, tin, etc.) and would love this to add to my collection. Word of advice, DO NOT sell it!! Unless of course you need the $$ which can happen to any of us at some point, but I would hang on to this since I have never seen anything like this before and it surely is a rarity!! Thanks for sharing Hawksboy ;)
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

awesome! ok thanks a lot for that. I will hang on to it then. yea, just got only one of them, and yes, it would have been purchased in Aus. thanks for you help guys!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.