Forum

Forum

ac/dc little monsters

nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

Num Posts: 510

will soon have a brand new bootleg for sale titled "little monsters" recorded at Day On The Green # 3 - Monsters of Rock Oakland , California tracks are: Live Wire Problem Child Sin City Highway To Hell Bad Boy Boogie The Jack Dog Eat Dog will have pics & priceing soon. if you like a copy,please let me know asap, accepting pre orders now.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

opps, forgot to post the addy for my site,lol!! go here & sign up & to place order: http://nightprowler1226.com/store/
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Num Posts: 62

Sounds Great. About when will it be released and whats the going price?
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

@todd: go to hell
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

lol!! ain't it a shame...
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Do what? W.T.F.?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Ahem, todd....it's a jpke :D ________________________________ You said, "What's The Goin' Price." BonScott46t80 replied, "Go To Hell" _______________________________ A play on Shot Down In Fames's lyrics, "I said baby what's the goin' price,she told me to go to hell." _______________________________ To which I continued, "Ain't A Shame" ______________________________ Not to be a smart ass, but that's it :)
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Yeah I figured. The "go to hell" thing kinda knocked me back at 1st. Long day at work. I was actually thinking of Shot down in Flames when I said Whats the goin price. It's all good.
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Should be a good Bon era boot though. Something new, Been kinda dry lately.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

haha, i was hoping you guys would figure that out.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

lol it's all good, I felt like dick when I was explaining it,didn't mean to come off as a smart ass. Anyways, The bootleg should be pretty sweet.
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

It's cool. I was in a daze when I had just came home from work. Went right over my head then.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I getcha man,lol
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

hey todd, not sure of pricing yet,but just keep an eye open on here & on my site + i think i'll have an ad on here also again. there's also going to be a box set for this 1 along with the regular press. box set is limited to 65 copies. i'm getting 3 for myself of that deal but not sure if i will be able to offer them to others,i may only have the regular press available 4 sale,but we'll see.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Nice site NP :)
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

well,it will be once i'm able to spend some time on it,just waiting to get a picture thingy going,;-)
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

box set contents: TSHIRT LP (white) CD-R 2X CUSTOMIZED Lighter / Bottle Opener CUSTOMIZED BOTTLE KUZZIE / Marching CAN KOOZIE ENVELOPE of PAPER GOODS STICKER
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

give it to me
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Sure you don't work for Sony nightprowler?? lol I kid,I kid, Sounds like a great release, Does the CD-R only come in the boxset,or does it also come with the straight Vinyl version?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

NP, you have my full attention.... As BonScott stated above, I reiterate also: Give It To Me!! I am interested NP, so let me know when things are worked out on your end! I too would like a CD-R version if possible ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Never mind, I see both vinyl + CD-R are available in the boxset, so this is perfect!!
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

hell,i WISH i worked for sony,lol!! IF i'm able to get the box set for sale,i'll let everyone know all there is to know in this thread,same with the regular press which i will have without a doubt.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks NP, fingers crossed ;)
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

not a problem shakedown. however,i am having some major comp issues right now, my regular comp is pretty much fucked,hard drive took a shit on me & won't go past the 1st boot up screen & makes a weird sound so i may be a bit slow letting you all know what's going on,but trust me,i will let you know asap. damn i hate this comp crap.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

No prob NP, whenever you get things up to par on your end. Mine crashed last year, fortunately I backed all my files up right before it did after seeing blue screens. :( Thanks for the update :)
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

well,i'm back after getting a new comp. from walmart for only $21,lol!! they really fucked themselves on this deal. but anyway,will have pics of the cover up by end of weekend for the regular press,not sure when i'l have pics of the box set but both are about 2 weeks away from being ready.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

ok,ad should be up shortly now,go to nightprowler1226.com & click on store & register if you haven't done so already. oh yeah,LOVING new new $21 computer,LMMFAO!!!! what a bunch of dumb fucks they are,;-) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-PT.SGM02.002/16608489
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Cool, thanks for the news NP ;)
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

well,lol,no idea what happened to nate,he was supposed to make my ad active today,but i guess something came up. hopefully it will be up by tomorrow at the latest.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

ok,ad is up & running now.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

c'mon you guys,if you want this at the pre sale price,you need to order b4 aug 21st.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.