Forum

Forum

AC/DC Bib!!!!!

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Found this interesting and cute little bib for the little fans ;) http://www.littlemonsters.com.au/ACDC-Bib_p_290.html
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

lol....was I the only one expecting a Back In Black related post? but I'd rather have that one the youngin's than most of the other crap out there....
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

LOL!! Never gave the title a thought, I can see how this thread looks like a Back In Black one, good thing I did not capitalize the letters or it really would have been misleading!! I too have seen other AC/DC apparel for the youngsters and agree some of the stuff out there for us adults is not as good as what the youngsters can get. For example, there are shirts at Wal-Mart stores such as 'Highway To Hell' and a 'TNT" I saw and the material is so thin, I would be afraid to wash the darn things without getting holes started in them. What ever happened to shirts that were made out of good material that lasted forever? Even the one that came with my 'Live At Rive Plate' bundle package is almost the same as the Wal-Mart shirts and could have been made better.. I guess the answer is that everything in price goes up, so sometimes we have to take what we get, but for occasions like this I wish quality would be a little better. Hate to sound like I am complaining, but anyone else notice this besides me? ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.