Forum

Forum

Cool High Voltage zippo lighters

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

I was getting gas for my truck today when I noticed a zippo lighter case. For $34.99, I saw this really cool and took a few pictures. I uploaded them and hope these embedding links work... I also found this cartoon drawing and thought it would be good to give a better view :P. Unfortunately, I didn't get it, but I really would've liked too. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

HellsD, which gas station was this at? I live in the U.S. and was just curious to see if I have a gas station by the same chain which may have these in my neck of the woods. Nice find, and I would love to get one of these, but pricey :(
Hells Death
Member #24,593

It was at a Shell gas station, with a Subway on the side. :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks, I have a couple here by me, and will check it out ;) Just in case they are not in my gas stations, thanks for posting the pics Hells.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Yeah, your welcome. I enjoyed even just coming across this. A nice treat to see on the road :)
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i like it. i have both zippos that are in the official acdc.com store. (they may have added more by now, haven't been there in a while) but i've never seen this one, i'd like to have it.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Checked my Shell gas stations, none have any Zippo cases. Darn, really wanted this one :(

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.