Forum

Forum

Best youtube coments.

esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Ok so i just got the idea, copy and paste the best youtube coments (Metal/Rock related) heres the #1 for me; 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuck off my throne!"
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

"I'm Asian and I really do look just? like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Lee. Who told me this a black people at my job."
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

"I'm not racist, I own a color TV"
zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Sorry, but to compare Ronnie James Dio with Hitler and Stalin is really a "no-go" in my opinion. Not funny in any way...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Dio can't go to hell, He was a Rock/Metal God.
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

I thought it was rude too. The verry reason Thats one of my favorites is because the first tim i read it I extended and twisted the meaning to Satan ect.. being dethroned and being replaced with good ol' hard rock. Mabe I shoulda included that in my 1st post, oh well, better l8 than ever.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.