Forum

Forum

AC/DC Wines

BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i don't know about this. http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/News/acdc-0813-2011/ http://fanclub.acdc.com/news/news.php?uid=206
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i agree, thats just...wow, i kinda wanna buy it just to look cool next night i go out, what are you drinking icky old busch? yeah i got acdc wine
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

What next, AC/DC toothpaste?! (ShakedownIce rolls eyes)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Guess its not offered in the U.S.. I remember a Woolworth's which closed up decades ago by me. Wouldn't mind trying it, that is if it will be sold in the States.
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

I'd buy some, except the stupid government decided that although I'm an adult at 18, I still can't drink certain beverages because it's bad for me... how are people so accepting of this clearly unconstitutional law? I would love to see any other adult age group get their alcoholic beverages taken away and see how fair they think it is...
ffranci
Member #8,482

Num Posts: 38

shocking - I'm not sure what would be worse: that the band have some input into this and think this is what their fans would like or that it's a full on managment stitch up and the band have no knowledge. If you want to look cool make your own labels and put them on a wine you like - much more genuine, perhaps someone on here will come up with a design
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

weird, the story has been taken down from the fanclub.acdc.com page.
Waxywoodo
Member #24,604

Num Posts: 18

I tried my first bottle of "AC/DC" wine today....My Verdict it tastes like "RAT PISS"...there is NO WAY "AC/DC" would have know about this, because if they tasted the wine it would have not been sold to there loyal fans. AC/DC WINE = RAT PISS
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@ Waxy, hope you did not waste a lot of dough on that bottle and a shame a bad bottle of wine has to have AC/DC's name on it :( @ BonScott, I believe Waxy's experience probably led to the story to be pulled!! I definitely won't be wasting my $$ on any of these wines. Thanks for informing us Waxy!
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

well wine in general tastes like piss. that's just how it tastes. it's like beer, it's an acquired taste.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Yeah, I am not a wine drinker and won't even touch the crap when it is offered to me. Instead, I am a beer and lager drinker who enjoys some hard liquor now and then. You are right in that one has to have an acquired taste for it.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.