Forum

Forum

Looking for 2 Bootlegs

Richard1296
Member #18,625

Num Posts: 3

Several years ago I bought (I don't remember who from) two discs AC/DC The Early Years and AD/DC 1978-1980 Captured Live (2 DVD). Apparently something was not very good with the media they were recorded on, or possibly something happened to them here, as neither will play in any of my DVD players. They played fine when I got them.....a few years ago. I'd like to purchase them again...and this time make back-ups. They were nice DVD's with printed on the disc labels and black cases. There was a lot of good video's from varying sources in them. If anyone know where I can get originals, or copies, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks Richard
shmangus
Member #15,010

Num Posts: 65

Richard - I have a Philips dvd player wihich will play just about anything. If you would like, You can send them my way and I can try to transfer them to new dvds for you. I have been trading for over twenty years and I Have seen The Early Years around but don't recall seeing Captured Live. You can pm me if this sounds acceptable to you and I will give it a shot.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.