Forum

Forum

Item of the day.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Hiya. That's a very good addition from Nate(i admire your courage on cataloging all these), so i would also be commending on the additions that i believe there is something more to be commented.
sapator
Member #210

From tomorrow because now i have to do the ritual 18 hours sleep after the vacation end.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I agree Sapator! I like this new "Item Of The Day" piece BN added to this site. Hope you had a great vacation Sapator and welcome back!! Scott
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I'm glad you guys like it. I have all of this data entered so I've been trying to find ways of actually using it. I got the idea from acdc.com, so all credit goes to them. I just have new items every day rather than once a month or so. I'm just about done with a classifieds section as well, so hopefully that will help the community as well.
sapator
Member #210

Nate i think you accidentally added the same item twice(thinderstruck promo). http://acdc-bootlegs.com/acdcoftheday/history/?today=1314158401 http://acdc-bootlegs.com/acdcoftheday/history/?today=1313121618 Shadow, thanks, great vacation indeed and i got a little tanning but since i'm actually very white skinned i would say a darker layer of white.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^Shadow? I think you meant Shake!! Darker layer of white, I like that. Glad you had a great vacation and love your comments and info on the 'Items Of The Day'. They really help those like myself who do not own a huge library of boots or promos like these not only with useful info, but I like how you post a pic even with a mark to show you really do own the item and how to tell them apart from fakes out there. Keep the comments coming Sapator, I for one enjoy them ;)
sapator
Member #210

Thanks. Yes i meant Shake.Sorry for that.Thanks for the comments,collecting is my field so i can help.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.